:lol:

Dungeon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhF_F_ehIv0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIwSipxNbZc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw35-94YkEM

Sounds very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFx_IniNjfE

Here, embed that cluaindiuic.

I tried and failed. I told Rocko about my issue.
Have a go yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFx_IniNjfE

I reckon he just may have been listening to a bit of Badly Drawn Boy recently.

sound a lot like the importance of being idle i think,still good though

The vooce of a generation is back :clap:

This single is being released in September:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Ul689OGpk&

I like it.*

*Sorry Farmer.

Substandard fare

Next

First two are from a soundcheck in Hong Kong on the 2009 tour. Soundcheck ones sound like a mixture of Headshrinker, the live Champagne Supernova outro and Paul Wellerā€™s ā€œChanging Manā€. Last one is leaked from the album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RWpbZEmrE8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G69tv0OmDc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUgor468qNE&feature=related

Noel is making really dreadful music at the moment unfortunately. Is he even up to being a session guitarist for The Rutles these days? As for Liam, youā€™d hear more cutting edge sounds upstairs in Sweeneys from a spotty kid wearing a Ramones t-shirt. HIs unhealthy, banal obsession with The Beatles has led to musical wankrupcy

Any of ye listen to his new album yet?
Iā€™m on my second listen. Some good stuff on there.

Also, if anyone hears of anyone selling a ticket to him next week PM me please.

Yep, given it a full listen through there this morning. Some very good stuff on it. Great to see him back to his best.

What a guy :clap:

Noel Gallagher, promoting his new solo album, sat down with UK magazine The Shortlist this week.
He was in good form.
Youā€™ve said recently that youā€™re apprehensive about performing live as a solo artist. Why is that?
ā€œI know I can do it ā€” Iā€™m just anxious about what people will expect. Itā€™s inevitably going to be compared to Oasis and I donā€™t mind that, but Oasis had two frontmen, me and Liam, and now thereā€™s just one. And Iā€™m not really a frontman ā€” Iā€™m a backing vocalist. At Oasis gigs, I would sing one in every six songs ā€” to give Liamā€™s voice a rest, the poor flower ā€” and that was always a nice change. I just hope people are prepared for me singing for an hour and a half. But Iā€™m trying to get it out of everyoneā€™s heads that I left the band to ā€˜go soloā€™. Thatā€™s not my preferred explanation for why Iā€™m doing this.ā€
What is your preferred explanation?
ā€œIā€™ve got fck all better to do. Seriously, I donā€™t see it as a career. Iā€™ve never wanted to be a solo artist ā€” Iā€™d still rather be in a band. But you canā€™t start another band after youā€™ve been in Oasis. Whatā€™s the point? Itā€™s just fcking ludicrous. Iā€™m doing this because Iā€™m a songwriter and I make records. Iā€™m not going out there to prove anything to anybody.ā€
Liam told ShortList that when people hear your new material, ā€œthereā€™ll be one thing missing ā€” meā€. How do you respond to that?
ā€œIf I was playing live and singing Rockā€™Nā€™Roll Star and Some Might Say, then people would be thinking, ā€œThereā€™s something missing.ā€ But Iā€™m not ā€” Iā€™m only singing the songs Iā€™m famous for singing. And if people do miss Liam, Iā€™ll bring a little cardboard cut-out of him ā€” a tiny, dwarf-sized one ā€” put a spotlight on it and go, ā€œThere he is. Remember him?ā€
So an Oasis reunion is still the furthest thing from your mind right now?
ā€œLiam has said heā€™d never do it, so I donā€™t need to add anything more to that.ā€
Have you been working on honing your ā€˜frontmanā€™ skills?
ā€œWell, Iā€™m rooted to the spot because I play guitar. So I wonā€™t be busting any moves on the mic [laughs]. And I hate audience participation in any form. I cringe when I see these bands doing all that ā€œEverybody over here get your hands up!ā€ sht. Fck off. Iā€™m not arsed where I am or even why you lot [the audience] are here. Iā€™ve made a record, youā€™ve come to see me play it live. The end. Now buy a T-shirt on the way out and fck off.ā€
Did you get other bands trying to recruit you after Oasis split? There were rumours that Kasabian asked you to joinā€¦
ā€œNo, thatā€™s nonsense, and I wouldā€™ve joined that band in a heartbeat, by the way. But they never asked. I never really got calls off anyone. I never had Bono phoning me, saying, ā€œIā€™ve always thought The Edge could do with some back-up.ā€ [Laughs] So, if youā€™re reading this and youā€™re in a band that sells in excess of 15 to 20 million albums and you need a rhythm guitarist, thenā€¦ [Coughs and points to himself]. I do interviews, the odd photoshoot, Iā€™m a good laugh and I run a tight tour bus. There you go [laughs].ā€
Have you seen Beady Eye perform live yet?
ā€œIā€™ve seen them on telly. I couldnā€™t walk into one of their gigs, though, could I? Iā€™d just get f
cking hassled.ā€
Do you feel that youā€™ve got more freedom to experiment now youā€™re on your own?
I donā€™t know. I mean, Iā€™m not one for hearing a Trojan Records 7in and suddenly thinking, ā€œRight, itā€™s reggae time.ā€ I make music that comes from my soul. Iā€™m not like Damon Albarn, who can seemingly turn his hand to any fcking thing he wants to. I have certain parameters.
Youā€™re not planning a gangsta rap reinvention any time, then?
[Laughs] Well, you never know. Iā€™ve always thought there was a bit of gangsta sh
t to my music, and what better time to go gangsta than when youā€™re 44 years old? [Laughs] I could give Dizzee Rascal a run for his fcking money.
You mentioned Damon Albarn ā€” have you seen him since the days of your Britpop feud?
Funnily enough, when I was out last night, I bumped into him. I literally havenā€™t seen the guy for 15 f
cking years and I bump into him in some club. We both went, ā€œHey! Fcking hell!ā€ and then he said, ā€œCome on, letā€™s go for a beer.ā€ So, weā€™re sitting there, having a beer, just going, ā€œWhat the fck was all that about 15 years ago? That was mental.ā€ Then he said, ā€œIt was a great time, though,ā€ and I was like, ā€œYeah, it was a fcking good laugh.ā€ It was cool, man.
So, there was no animosity between you? Youā€™ve exchanged some harsh words over the yearsā€¦
Look, like I said to him last night, you can say that you respect someone as an artist a thousand times and it will never get reported. But you call someone a c
nt onceā€¦ you know? And it still rings true today. I lose count of the number of times Iā€™ve had to say about Jay-Z, ā€œLook, hang on a minute hereā€¦ā€ and it never gets fcking printed. But I donā€™t mind. I can live with that.
Whatā€™s your wildest memory of those early years of fame?
Ewan McGregor was my neighbour, right, and he came round my house the night he got the part of Obi-Wan Kenobi. I just happened to have two of those lightsaber toys, so I said, ā€œCome on ā€” in the back garden.ā€ And we had a f
cking lightsaber fight. His first Jedi training session was with yours truly in my back garden at eight in the morning.
Thatā€™s brilliant. But we were expecting an answer about drugs and booze, rather than lightsabersā€¦
ā€œOh, I can give you those anecdotes as well. But to me, having all those actors and fashion people round my house, hoofing up mountains of gearā€¦ I never took it seriously. I just thought, ā€œThis is a fcking ball.ā€ I remember one night round mine, mountains of drugs everywhere, and a bloke came round to deliver a load of pizzas. We kept him there for hours [laughs]. We were like, ā€œCome on, one more drink!ā€ He had the fcking greatest night ever. I thoroughly enjoyed those days, but then, one day in 1998, I said, ā€œEverybody out.ā€ And that was it. It was a moment of clarity. You canā€™t keep having the same fcking conversation in your kitchen about the Pyramids and David Icke and all that sht. Imagine if I was 44and still turning up here like fcking Pete Doherty. I wouldnā€™t have much respect for myself.ā€
As a Manchester City fan, are you enjoying the antics of Mario Balotelli?
ā€œI absolutely love him. Football needs players like him because most footballers are basically squares, and heā€™s not. Heā€™s got something about him. Heā€™s a total f
cking rockā€™nā€™roller. His hairdo is unbelievable. I love him and if I ever meet him, Iā€™ll kiss him. On the fcking face.ā€
Did you give Russell Brand some stick when West Ham got relegated last season?
ā€œOf course. Iā€™m good at kicking a man when heā€™s down [laughs]. Iā€™m constantly on the phone to Russell, saying, ā€œWeā€™re away at Chelsea today. Who are you playing? Oh, yeah, thatā€™s right ā€” f
cking Newport.ā€
Youā€™ve just started getting the Tube in London ā€” do you get hassled by fans?
ā€œI see the odd cameraphone coming out. And I always get this: ā€œExcuse me, mate, are you Liam Gallagher?ā€ Fckā€™s sake. Sometimes, even when they ask me, I say no, and theyā€™re like, ā€œYou donā€™t half look like him.ā€ For all you budding famous people out there, the key is to keep a straight face. ā€œAre you Noel Gallagher, mate?ā€ ā€œNope.ā€ ā€œAre you sure?ā€ ā€œYep.ā€
Do you ever get people pleading with you to reform Oasis?
ā€œI get people who say, ā€œYou should really make up with your brother.ā€ I go, ā€œWhyā€™s that?ā€ ā€œFor your motherā€™s sake.ā€ What the f
ckā€™s it got to do with her? You donā€™t know Liam, you donā€™t know me, so fck off.ā€
Liamā€™s got his Pretty Green clothing line ā€” do you have any non-musical projects in the pipeline?
ā€œNo, because I really enjoy my spare time. And Iā€™ve got three kids. I canā€™t be coming off tour after two years and then leaving again a week later, saying, ā€œIā€™ve got to go to Sri Lanka to source material for some socks Iā€™m designing.ā€ Thereā€™s football to watch. Iā€™ve got my first ever pet ā€” a cat. Iā€™ve got to get to know this cat.ā€
Whatā€™s the cat called?
ā€œWell, I didnā€™t name him. Letā€™s get that straight. My four-year-old named him Boots. Not after the chemist, obviously. Although, if heā€™d named him Superdrug, that wouldā€™ve been f
cking brilliant. Anyway, I donā€™t know why heā€™s called Boots and I didnā€™t think Iā€™d like him, but I fcking love this cat. I fcking love him. I keep telling him, ā€œI fcking love you.ā€
You famously visited 10 Downing Street in the Nineties. What are your thoughts on the coalition?
ā€œThis lot now ā€” Labour, Conservatives, Lib Dems ā€” theyā€™re all the same, all full of sh
t. Theyā€™ve got nothing to offer any more. Particularly with this financial crisis that they oversaw and wonā€™t do anything about. I wasnā€™t even going to vote in the last election, but I looked down the list [of candidates] and there was a guy standing for The Pirate Party. His manifesto was, ā€œEveryone should dress like a pirate,ā€ and I thought, ā€œYou know what? The world would be a better fcking place if everyone dressed like a pirate.ā€ Because, really, is there anything cooler than a pirate? Keith Richards is one and thatā€™ll fcking do me.ā€
You recently turned down the opportunity to be an X Factor judge. Was there any part of you that was a little bit tempted?
ā€œIf theyā€™d asked me to do one show, I might have done it. Just so I could put everybody through ā€” every midget, dwarf, obese fckwit, the lot ā€” to the next round. ā€œYouā€™ve all got the fcking X Factor!ā€ [Laughs] But they wanted me for the full series, and I was like, ā€œYou mean Iā€™d have them coming round my house?ā€ No way. Iā€™d have people crying on my couch while Iā€™m telling them, [adopts serious, sombre voice] ā€œItā€™s been the toughest decision Iā€™ve ever had to make ā€” the Knebworth set list was nothing on this ā€” butā€¦ [dramatic pause] Youā€™re in my final four! Now, go and my mow my lawn, you fat cnt.ā€ [Laughs]ā€
How did Simon Cowell try to sell the role to you?
ā€œHe called me up personally and said, ā€œWe need an alpha male.ā€ But I just told him, ā€œYou do not want me on that f
cking show, mate.ā€ Simonā€™s all right, you know. I tell people that and theyā€™re horrified, but itā€™s true. If the music business was full of people like him, it would be a better place because heā€™s real ā€” heā€™s not a bullshtter. Heā€™s not pretending heā€™s going home every night listening to The White Stripes. I know people in the music business who are pretending to do that, and itā€™s like, ā€œYouā€™re into fcking Hall & Oates. Fck off.ā€
Your 11-year-old daughter must have been mortified that you turned down Cowellā€™s offerā€¦
ā€œOh, she went ballistic. ā€œWhy wonā€™t you do it, Dad? Why?ā€ We were watching it the other night, and some f
cking idiot was on, crying and that, and I said, ā€œSheā€™s sht.ā€ My daughter said, ā€œWell, if you were on the panel, you couldā€™ve told her that, couldnā€™t you? But no. Too cool for The X Factor, arenā€™t you, Dad?ā€ [Laughs] I was like, ā€œArenā€™t you supposed to be in fcking bed?ā€
How do you think Gary Barlowā€™s doing?
ā€œHeā€™s all right. Iā€™ve met him a few times, and heā€™s a good lad. And it is a good show. Anyone who says they donā€™t watch it is a bullshtter. I know for a fact that Paul Weller watches it.ā€
He told you that?
ā€œWeā€™ve never spoken about it, but his daughter told my daughter that he watches it with her. Thatā€™s f
cking interesting, isnā€™t it? The ā€˜Modfatherā€™ sitting around watching The X Factor. Itā€™s an endearing image, that [laughs].ā€
Are you a fan of Lady Gaga?
ā€œIā€™ve had her album on round my house. My 11-year-old daughterā€™s bang into her, but itā€™s not for me, is it? A bird dressed in a suit made of meat? Iā€™m 44 ā€” Iā€™m not supposed to get that. Iā€™m sure sheā€™s not beavering away in a Manhattan loft right now, thinking, ā€œIā€™ve got to fcking turn these 44-year-old dads on to some crazy sht.ā€ Iā€™ve got nothing against her, though. Sheā€™s not as good as Madonna, but then not many people are.ā€
Have you had any similar offers from other TV shows? You havenā€™t been asked on Iā€™m A Celebrityā€¦ or anything?
ā€œIf I have, it hasnā€™t got back to me. But if I was a washed-up celebrity and I needed Ā£60k in a hurry, Iā€™d fcking do it. I wouldnā€™t be shy about it ā€” Iā€™d say, ā€œIā€™m here because Iā€™m fcking skint.ā€ Luckily for me, Iā€™m not skint. But if Oasis hadnā€™t been as successful ā€” if we were the equivalent of Razorlight, or someone ā€” Iā€™d do it in a fcking heartbeat. If you can make Ā£60k by hanging out in a jungle, why not?ā€
Well, youā€™d probably have to eat a kangarooā€™s penis at some pointā€¦
ā€œThatā€™s all right. Weā€™ve all had a kangarooā€™s c
ck in our mouth. Weā€™ve all been to that after-show party [laughs].ā€
Finally, did you apply for any 2012 Olympics tickets?
ā€œNo, my friends at adidas will sort me out. I wouldnā€™t mind taking the kids to the opening ceremony. That will be spectacular. Other than that, the 100m final could be good. Usain Bolt will smash it.ā€
Boltā€™s a big Manchester United fan, of courseā€¦
ā€œYeah. Well, thereā€™s a little bit of c*nt in everyone, I suppose [laughs].ā€

Next stop University Challenge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBrETIgviR8