Non-Irish Murders

Its some coup by SKY as well in fairness to pull this off
After the high of the Ryder Cup this must be a dream scenario for them as we are facing in to a period of very little news
I thoroughly enjoyed their wonderful of the Madeline McCann case and the hype that surrounded the Tapas 7, i hope this case will deliver equally.

BOOM

They should waterboard the bastard.

phenomenal TV by SKY in fairness

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id18.html

In situations like this, Lugs Brannigan, pistol in the mouth sort of stuff should be allowed. The way the Aussies broke the Jill Meagher suspect.

+1

Our police deserve an immense amount of credit for breaking that bastard

was used in the film “in the name of the father” as well , quality stuff and guaranteed to yield a result

That was coersion to sign a bogus confession Mickee, not to save a life or give up a body. I knew you would go all amnesty on this one. I’m with Lugs on this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGCOPWkEdQ4&feature=related

at 38:40… John Mcsorley says to the Frank Warren lookalike " I can make him confess"…,. what a move

Ah good lad, any more tall tales you’d like to add to the above story?

AH YE MAD BASTARD YE. THAT MAD BASTARD SAID HE’D SHOT MY DA

??
you came on here a few years ago saying how you and the locals saw o donoghue regularly drunk in whitegate saying he didnt give a shit about the conviction.
I pulled you up on this saying he would be even killed if he set foot in the place ( he has a new ID anyhow) but you got all high and mighty up on your high horse saying this was bollux as usual.
So dont fucking try and deny it

I will deny it for it is not true. Find me the post where I said I was there like a good lad. I’ll give you a clue, look for the missing people in Ireland thread. I’ve thankfully never spent time in the same room as the cunt. But anyway, don’t let the facts stop you. Why don’t you divert attention off yourself by asking anyone if they’ve heard from Kev? It’s been at least 24 hours since you asked again.

Mac’s rattled now

Ah lovely, what a comeback :pint:

Whats the latest on this chick?

:popcorn:

What did he do anyway after leaving prison? Did he emigrate? Could of sworn i remember he moved back into the locality again, maybe he has since moved in. How would he go back and live there again with the awkwardness of it all.

Awkward is how I’d describe the situation alright. Few things more uncomfortable than walking into a bar to be greeted by the parents of the child you killed.

:lol: Awkward for a while, then they’d get used to it. FFS Dunph :lol: