Non-Irish Murders

To someone with the constitution and confidence of Dunph the situation would merely be mildly awkward, to others it would be intolerable. It is hard for Dunph to equate how other, meeker beings would deal with the situation.

Girl found dead at the home of Oscar Pistorius. She was known to him. Early indications that it was his girlfriend and he shot her, thinking she was an intruder. Some Valentine’s Day surprise for her.

Shot her four times apparently…He hasn’t got a leg to stand on here.

Taxi drivers all over Dublin will be quipping to passengers…“must try that on the wife, wha?”

Smashing pun aside, 4 times seems a little over the top when shooting an intruder. If watching Zombieland taught me anything is that a doubletap alone is sufficient.

Could it really be a case of her surprising him for Valentine’s and him, well, killing her? Maybe she was dressed in one of those black and white stripe traditional burglar jumpers? Tragic story though - doubt he’ll get to defend his Paralympic titles now.

http://static.independent.ie/incoming/article29069290.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/reeva.jpg

RIP

No footprints at the scene so he could get off yet. Police are stumped.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 737500, member: 180”]http://static.independent.ie/incoming/article29069290.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/reeva.jpg

RIP[/quote]

I doubt Padraig Nally would have opened fire this case.

No doubt we’ll get a less stilted version of the truth as the day goes on.

He must be hopping mad with himself for making such a stupid mistake

He’ll be on his knees begging for forgiveness.

It’s either a tragic story or a great cover. I imagine if someone breaks into your house in South Africa you don’t stand around asking questions

Sorry forgot to make a pun.

You shouldn’t bring a blade to a gun fight.

Surprising him at 3AM for Valentines Day seems a bit strange, especially given its South Africa as you said though. I’m willing make a snap decision on this, he’s guilty.

First Rule of The Fugitive: Blame the guy with the prosthetic limb(s). Somewhere in South Africa there is a guilty man walking free with a smirk on his face. *

[SIZE=2]* there’s actually probably a lot of places in South Africa where this is occurring.[/SIZE]

I don’t believe it and don’t think he’ll get away with it. Tell a fib you’ll a-lways get caught out eventually.

im surprised he didny do a legger

Pistorious has been charged with murder.

Oscar Pistolius

If he gets off and returns to competition he’ll forever be known as “The Bullet”.