North Korea

The people of Rathkeale would just love the opportunity to embrace the salvation of Marxist-Leninism Iā€™d say, WTB.

Is Leninism a distinct theoretical perspective as well? I know of Trotskyism, Stalinism, and Marxism (is there engelism as well?), but what did Lenin do differently?

Leninism became the leading branch of Marxism after he croaked it I believe.

I wonder how Engels feels about how things turned out? Marx has fairly stolen the spotlight over the years. He had a better beard I suppose.

:rolleyes:

Your mother has a very nice beard as well

Everyone must ask themselves, do we want guns or butter?

Kim Jong II is up to his old tricks again.
They attacked an island belonging to South Korea, killing a soldier and wounding a few others.
Apparently South Korea ainā€™t too happy about it.

Maybe this is how it all ends? Borrow borrow borrow lads, it wont matter a fuck if it all kicks off down there.

+1
great post.

Iā€™d say weā€™re definitely getting the whole there alright

Personally I donā€™t see what the problem is here. These two jurisdictions are at war. So the north dropped a bit of ordinance, so what? When it rains you get wet.

North Korean leader Kim Jong-un has been named marshal of the army, the countryā€™s top military rank.
The move adds to his array of titles and cements his power in the isolated and impoverished state that has a 1.2m strong military.
The decision was made yesterday and reported this morning by North Koreaā€™s state media.
It comes after the countryā€™s top general was removed from his post at the weekend.
The new title completes Kim Jong-unā€™s elevation following the death of his father Kim Jong-il in December.
He already heads the Workersā€™ Party of Korea and is First Chairman of the National Defence Commission.
Mr Kim, who is believed to be in his late 20s, has steadily worked to impose his own stamp on the top leadership of North Korea.
On Sunday, he ousted Vice Marshal Ri Yong-ho, the countryā€™s leading military figure, who was seen as close to Kim Jong-il.
Mr Riā€™s removal was widely seen as a purge and was followed by the promotion of relatively unknown military man Hyon Yong-chol to the rank of vice marshal.
Experts say the latest moves have more to do with a shifting of the guards surrounding the young leader than any fundamental changes in policy.

I would just like (on behalf of the forum) to congratulate Marshall Kim Jong Un on the announcment yesterday of his marriage. Sheā€™s not exactly lovely ladies material, though Iā€™m sure many all over North Korea have been pulling themselves silly at the sight of an actual woman on the national broadcaster.

Long life and happiness to them both.

[quote=ā€œFitzy, post: 14598ā€]I would just like (on behalf of the forum) to congratulate Marshall Kim Jong Un on the announcment yesterday of his marriage. Sheā€™s not exactly lovely ladies material, though Iā€™m sure many all over North Korea have been pulling themselves silly at the sight of an actual woman on the national broadcaster.

Long life and happiness to them both.[/quote]
Post reported

In a ramping up of tensions on the peninsula North Korea have said they intend restarting their Nuclear reactors for both energy and military purposes. Is there any chance of a war or is it just the new young lad in charge flexing his muscles to win popularity among his generals and slaves?

[quote=ā€œBall Ox, post: 14565, member: 70ā€]Thereā€™s a couple of stunners in the office now. Fookin gowin around droolin all over them. Some bird said hello to me this morning and im there: ā€œHi, how are youā€ with my eyes firmly fixed on her boobies.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT[/quote]

:pint::clap::smiley:

They reckon they have enough processed matierial for about 4 nukes. None of which could hit anyone theyā€™d want to, other than South Korea or Japan. That is assuming they wouldnā€™t want to attack Russia or China. The US have a naval base on Japan which might be a prime target.
The only reason the US would get involved would be to prevent them from getting further nucleur arms so they might just blow the shit out of the processing plants and leave it at that. It is noticable how the Chinese havenā€™t exactly rowed in behind them. They are becoming as dependent on the US as the rest of us.
Youā€™d imagine it is unattractive for the US to go in and take on one of the largest ground armies in the World. That said they are probably armed with butter knives and the US will be happy to pick them off from the sky.
It would be a very interesting one if it did happen as weā€™ve no idea really how well armed the North Koreans are, or how loyal. Considering the country is supposedly in a near perpetual state of famine youā€™d imagine they couldnā€™t sustain a war effort for long.

The North Koreans kick up a bit of dust every now and again to get a few concessions, so itā€™s probably just more of the same.

These long distance air strikes should be banned.
If countries want to go to war then they should be made incorporate a whole scale ground offensive. Iā€™ve no problem with a bit of low flying strafing, but this shit of blowing up a facility from 300miles away is bollix and ruining war as a spectacle.