North Korea

They snuck a snuke into Soo

It’s pretty obvious North Korea have figured out a way to hack and take control of the US warships navigation system. This is the second such incident in recent weeks. This incident coincides with the beginning of a joint war games exercise between the US and South Korea.

Surely we’ll see some article about this in the "It could have been me"thread

It doesn’t exactly fill me with confidence that while the DPRK is threatening Australia, we’re relying on these morons who can’t steer a boat out of the way of an oil tanker.

Yeah, but we’re in no danger though? Everyone loves Australia, we’re the micks of the southern hemisphere*.

*International allegiances aside

Australia is relying on these boat people to protect it?

Wouldn’t it be safer, not least for themselves, to just send them all to Nauru?

If we were to reflect on the general view of Australia on TFK, I’d imagine most people would be happy to see us burn in a nuclear holocaust.

1 Like

I know it’s an attempt at comedy Sid, but that makes no sense.

Oh, it definitely does.

Yeah, I was trying to fish a few of them out but they’re all asleep.

Most of them are calling it in, so it’s hard to know the difference.

They’ve just fired a missile at Japan

Over Japan.

What’s the likelihood that the US are going to try and take Kim Jong out?
The US provide fire and fury from the sky while South Korea “liberates” the people on the ground.

They can’t lay a glove on them really, if they started it China would be in behind NK straight away and the North Koreans would level Seoul in a few hours and probably be walking in there within three days. They’ll have to wait for the North to start it, in which case Seoul is fucked as well.

As Bannon said
“Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”

They can tighten sanctions and try to squeeze them that way. But there’s been plenty famines in the North before and that never stopped them. They’ll have to negotiate with them which isn’t exactly what Trump fancies.

The big danger here is that Trump draws a line in the sand, says another missile test is an act of war or something and then it kicks off by accident.

North Korea must be one of the world’s greatest and most elaborate WUMs

Guys, here’s a nice little podcast for anyone taking an extended toilet break at work this morning
CC @Brimmer_Bradley

I haven’t time to take a piss the last week not to mention a shite break I’m doing extra work for a colleague that’s taking extended leave.

Be tha lord…

Nothing to worry about folks simon coveney has stepped in now. Kim is quaking in his boots now. :grinning:

https://www.google.ie/amp/amp.breakingnews.ie/ireland/simon-coveney-urges-pyongyang-to-abandon-nuclear-programme-803798.html