Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

So you think that thousand of eejits going on twitter and publicly wishing harm on and hoping a bunch of teenagers have their lives ruined on the basis of that video are not unhinged!! I suppose you think that under 18s who end up in front of the childrens court should have their names and faces plastered all over the internet and papers as well.

1 Like

Youā€™re arguing against a straw man.

Iā€™ve noticed you tend to do that quite a bit.

Eh Iā€™m asking do you think kids under 18 are fair game for that kind of exposure if they do something stupid/or generally just happen to act the cunt without breaking any laws i know of? its a simple question? i dont think they should be held up to that kind of public exposure and vitriol as at the end of the day they are teenagers. I think anyone going on social media and wishing harm on teenagers and denigrating them are idiots no matter what their political belief. Do you honestly disagree? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Iā€™ll answer for him.
If they are wearing MAGA hats they deserve the gas chamber.

Itā€™s modern life, thatā€™s the reality.

If you go around acting the utter gobshite in public, especially in such a prominent place, thereā€™s a high chance youā€™re going to get outed on Twitter. It doesnā€™t mean itā€™s right, but thatā€™s the world we live in.

I donā€™t think these arseholes deserved to be outright vilified in public the way they have been or to suffer long term repercussions, but they acted the complete gobshite, there were significant racist overtones to their behaviour, and I have little problem with their school taking a significant reputational hit, especially given some of the things that have come out about the toxic culture at that school.

And I absolutely do think those at Charlottesville and elsewhere who engage in outright racism deserve to be outed and suffer consequences.

What you did above was to buy into the standard alt-right narrative pushed by Republicans that gobshites getting outed on social media is remotely comparable to the consistent racism and other bigotry, cryto-fascist rhetoric, and disinformation war being pushed on US society from the current criminal president, his party and his racist supporters.

It isnā€™t remotely comparable. There is no ā€œboth sidesā€. ā€œBoth sidesā€ is a thinly veiled justification for what Trump and the Republicans are doing.

So we agreeā€¦ Grand. As you were.

You didnā€™t address my point.

Which one? Iā€™m only debating the rights or wrongs of that incident becoming national and international news. I think the twitter mobs on both sides getting worked up about it need to get a grip. A bunch of attention seeking narcissistic tools the lot of themā€¦ in my opinion of course. Iā€™m not getting in to a pointless argument about how Trump and the Republicans are the second coming of the Third Reich with you anyway. Its pointless. Plenty to detest about them alright but once the democrats dont implode again we only have a couple of years to wait out until this insanity ends hopefully. Meanwhile i wont lose any sleep over it all. I also plan enjoy the time i will be spending there over the next few years with people of all races and creeds. Would you believe having spent a good bit of time over there the last few years I never once met anyone to get so worked over trump as your good self. Its a great place to spend time you should visit. I might even try squeeze in a visit to Scottys diner next time iā€™m in New Yorkā€¦

1 Like

The only people who get so worked up about Trump are keyboard warriors on social media. Welcome to the US, you sound like you will fit in grand.

1 Like

What a load of unadulterated horseshit, even by your own standards.

Everyone in the US has the right to protest, so long as they are not physically threatening anyone else or breaking any laws. An anti-abortion protest by Catholic kids is hardly outrageous, holding a position that abortion is morally wrong is a perfectly valid position, one that many people who are not even religious hold.

Anyone engaging in outright racism deserves the consequences, no exceptions. There is absolutely nothing that suggest these kids were acting in a racist manner, yet you call them arseholes and gobshites, simply because of their hats. The Black Israelites and other hate groups are worthy of being described as gobshites and arseholes, unless you agree with their overt hatred for homosexuals. But of course you could never criticize them because they are black, and therefore beyond criticism. The leaders of the womenā€™s march in the US are worthy of being called arseholes and gobshites, due to their overt anti-Semitism. But you canā€™t criticize them either because they are women of colour.

The treatment of these kids is appalling and a sad reflection of a minority culture that has lost itā€™s mind, loons like yourself hiding behind keyboards. The individuals who called for sanctions against them should be ashamed of themselves, and many are.

You have a real hard time being critical of actual hate groups, and an easy time labeling white people as hate figures. Sounds like self loathing to me.

ā€œWhite racist kids good, libā€™ruls badā€.

ā€œSelf-loathing white manā€.

And you wonder why youā€™re viewed as a racist white supremacist nutcase.

The reason is because you continually find new ways to defend racism and fascist extremism and consistently display your total inability to comprehend that anybody could have a different point of view to your privileged white supremacist one.

Ooooft

:smile: he apologized after

Self endorsed by all accounts. He loves himself.

1 Like