Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

I’m Irish pal, one of the most oppressed races in human history.

If you want to see what an actual racist is, look in the mirror.

Again, you’ve just made this up because your whole worldview is based on the entirely imagined oppression of straight white men.

You are the biggest proponent of identity politics on this forum.

What you wrongly castigate as “identity politics” is merely civil rights, which you so obviously don’t like.

More straw man bullshit based on imaginary oppression against straight white men.

You’ll be linking to Stefan Molyneux tweets here before very long, I have no doubt about that.

Yet more straw man bullshit.

The reason right-wingers are so frequently utterly dishonest in what they write is because they know that their real views are rightly classed as utterly abhorrent by reasonable people.

You are frequently dishonest, yet you give away more than enough of your real views for nobody to be in any doubt as to exactly what you are.

The Irish are not a race.

You’re all over the place as to what racism actually is. You literally don’t know, because you’ve never experienced it, so you just make it up as you go along.

You take your “make it up as you go along” views on racism from Tucker Carlson, Donald Trump and the far right.

So you agree with Jew baiting and Jew hating, with abortion at 9 months, and actual misogyny.

Thanks for clarifying that.

You still haven’t answered the question on the famine.

IdleTiredAnhinga-max-1mb

No, you just made that up because you know I’m out arguing you and you’re absolutely desperate not to lose face in an INTERNET argument.

That’s generally what right wing nutcases like you do.

You wouldn’t out argue the average educated 12 year old mate.

Why did the English bastards in power feed their “own” poor population and let the Irish poor starve?
Answer it you coward.

Unfortunately you appear to have the reading ability of a very poorly educated 12 year old, because, for the second time, and it is a shame to have to instruct you of such, I already answered the question.

In terms of cowardice, you could write the book - in crayon, no doubt, and in very big letters, because there’s a distinct thread of moral cowardice, a refusal to answer difficult questions for fear that any of them might pierce your bubble of unthought, that permeates your entire worldview.

Why did the English bastards in power at the time feed their “own” poor population, and let the Irish poor starve?

Explain why it was due to capitalism if the poor in England, Scotland and Wales were fed.

Read your history.

You are incredibly ignorant.

I do hate to invoke the Dunning-Kruger effect, but you are, like so many US right wing headcases, a walking example of it.

You are in fine form tonight Sir. A tour de force performance

Where did I defend anyone choose a side? All I didn’t was point out another one of your wildly incorrect and sytoid claims. Try to keep on topic.

“Many celebrities called for murder” or some such. You’re some gobshite.

Everybody you don’t like is a Nazi now, tut tut.

Still, you couldn’t even spell the fucking thing right.:laughing:

What the fuck does the word “sytoid” mean?

Stupid. The autocorrect is causing havoc. But try to keep on topic.

Is could be a reference to some new drug you’re mainlining on at the moment?

Which topic is that? Your support for calling for a bunch of kids to be named and shamed, expelled from school, not allowed into university, and physically assaulted, all because they wore a hat?

Quote that for me.

I think you’re getting drunker and madder recently.

I think you forgot to take your Prozac today, the only explanation for your OCD outbreak.

Grand. You made that up then. We’ll leave it at that. Good luck and thanks.