Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

What was Dublin and Monaghan?

Irish bombing irish if I am right

So you fully support the saudi way of life?

if they want to live in the 7th Century, they should be sent back there

1 Like

Another brainless analogy. Some offenses deserve capital punishment in my view. Killing a child, premeditated mass killing, that sort of thing. Killing people because they had a shag is hardly in the same category.

Ok, which Country’s police murders more people, hypocrite?

What?

Grasping at straws. How many Saudi policemen encounter nut cases trying to kill them? With the exception of a few unfortunate cases most killings by cops in the US are justifiable self defense, and most involve domestic disputes so save other lives.

It was a relevant a point as you comparing saudi to the usa. Can you have any argument without just shrieking ‘yeah but America is worse because…’ are you able to debate like an adult, or offer any suggestions. Oh wait we already established the answer to those questions

You’re the only one that uses words like “shrieking” in debates. I discuss things reasonably, you jump off on extreme tangents such as do I endorse Saudi or some such shite.

Is English not your first language?

That doesn’t make any sense.

You said Islam should be outlawed, cause they’re all mental was your subtext I suppose.

Saudi is a country full of Muslims.

Stands to reason their police would encounter more nutcases trying to kill them.

But now you’re saying the “civilised country” is full of nut jobs trying to kill police?

Should we outlaw Americans lads? It’s clearly full of nut jobs trying to kill police.

Shite when you edit a post and it doesn’t come together.

Stay safe Labane, you could get killed by an American terrorist or policeman at any second.

But the Yanks execute mentally handicapped people. What’s your view on that?

@anon7035031 loves freedom, except freedom of religion.

1 Like

It’s grand mate. They’re civilised.

Religion and freedom are largely incompatible. Not in all cases (Buddhists are alright sorts) but almost all religions seek to impose their warped morals on others.

Getting rid of freedom of religion is incompatible with freedom.

Not if the religious seek to impose their insane worldview on others. You don’t have to look to far to see examples.

Don’t agree with it by and large, unless proven mentally capable of decision making they should be institutionalized.