Not another Trump thread, zzzzz

There are more logical fallacies in that post than the Quran.

Freedom means having the freedom to have an insane worldview.

The law covers putting that insane worldview into practice.

To me your worldview, ie. that you think there’s a genuine argument to made for banning Islam, appears insane, but you rightly have the freedom to hold that view.

Do explain.

America: full of murderous nutjobs trying to kill police, civilised country

Saudi: full of Muslims, so we should outlaw Muslims

You discuss things reasonably… You dont discuss anything, you bring whataboutery into every debate, bizarrely referencing america in discussions it has no relevance to and when we were discussing the attack in paris, remember when you called me a nazi (an example of your reasonable discussion), you first stated when pressed that you had a theory or an idea as to how the situation could be addressed, before soon after admitting you had no theory or opinion at all. If you consider this reasonable discussion god or allah help you.

Benning islam is insane, banning the implementation of sharia law certainly isnt. Gow does that fit your worldview

It fits it perfectly because it’s my opinion, and is entirely consistent with what I wrote above.

Do we need to quote your Nazi-esque ramblings again?

Do so, your ramblings are their for all to see so its only fair

What was your one about all Muslims being terrorists again? You never responded to that one. Then you wanted police to start killing people. Like in America I suppose.

Can you post up links to these comments you child, i misstated that muslims who follow the tenets of the religion were incompatible with western or even civilised society, what i meant to say was fundamentalists, it was a mistake but its all you had and you referenced it endlessly even after i had corrected it as some sort of victory. So thats that dealt with. No the police one, im intrigued, so lets read it

You’re not a very bright person. :slight_smile:

Keep the smiley faces coming there, it really adds to your comments

I’m pissing myself laughing at your idiocy. It’s a good way to illustrate it. :slight_smile:

Jesus how long was that first sentence? You proposed extra-judicial killings as a response to terrorist attacks.

Of terrorists? Yes i think extra judicial killings of known terrorists is quite ok, and much better than carpet bombing suspected terrorist villages in the middle east.

When west brits from d4 are laughing at you, its generally very little to be worried about.

Proposing extra-judicial killings is nazi-esque

How is it nazi esque?

:smile:

What a response… You have the mind of a child