Not Quite Lovely But Better than Rough(ish)

No surprise to see that you are threatened by a real woman…you’re easily the most sanitized poster on the forum.

Thinly veiled ‘Princess has a bit fat hole’.

Unfortunately she doesn’t, mate… She’s lost a load of weight recently when she didn’t really need to and I’m not too pleased.

you need to be be fairly well equipped to deal with something like that

3 Likes

Secure and confident at the very least.

you need to have the tools. to be physically, mentally and emotionally at the top of your game.

2 Likes

Real women?

nothing a few laps wouldnt sort.

I have absolutely none of those things anyway.

8 Likes

That’s not a fat arse, she’s almost got a six pack for fuck sake. Just a big muscley arse. I’d say she’s kick a conversion over from the opposite end line.

3 Likes

A lady who squats … love hearts…

1 Like

Can you re-read my post and tell me where I said it was fat?

Against the wind.

She’s like a fuckin Belgian blue,the factory wouldn’t take that

3 Likes

Indeed… it was the other roaster @Bandage who said it was fat.

I’d hope not, she’s a human.

I’d hit that. Or at least die trying.

she is big boned i suppose with a small bit of puppy fat and a big arse that is probably genitical and dont you just know a carbon copy of her mothers.
id love a roll in the hay with her

unreal. you’d need a jcb to dig me out of her, black women have that kind of figure, thats why I love them, voluptuous

3 Likes

She has fierce bad posture sticking her big hoop out to the side like that.

thats what i thought too, she has a black mamas arse on here but she is much more ‘pretty’ than any black mama i have seen or met.
she is certainly sorting out the men from the boys on here thats for sure

most of the homos on here wouldn’t be able for a woman like that as you rightly pointed out, bbw are very loving, I always have a great experience with them, black or white