Nothing Great about Britain

One of these years the pdc will surely have a poppy themed dartboard

The red and black colours match up

The bullseye could be reshaped into a poppy

Be class to see the players flinging darts at it

I’d say he has too. I’ll pm you the rumor on the street.

1 Like

The watchdog appointed to ensure the City’s reputation is kept squeaky clean has been forced to take action closer to home after its £60 million HQ was reduced to “shameful” squalor.

The Financial Conduct Authority’s chief operating officer Georgina Philippou said she was “appalled about the incidents of bad behaviour towards our building and colleagues”, in a letter to staff posted on the body’s intranet and seen by the Standard.

She said she was “ashamed” of the behaviour of a “minority of colleagues” as she detailed misdemeanours, including “leaving cutlery and crockery in the kitchen areas, overflowing bins, stealing plants and charging cables from desks, catering and security teams being subject to verbal abuse, colleagues defecating on the floor in toilet cubicles on a particular floor, urinating on the floor in the men’s toilets and leaving alcohol bottles in sanitary bins”.

@anon78624367

1 Like

Is this what constitutes an election campaign these days?

What a front page. What an absolute shithole.

• Paedo prince;
  • War crimes including murder of children;
  • Russia interference with Brexit;
  • tories surge clear in polls as they vow to toughen immigration stance.

9 Likes

And wexford muldoons buying and reading it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

That hardly looks purchased.

It’s looks suspiciously like a screen grab from Twitter or somewhere.

I note you’re not questioning the wexford muldoon part.

Well fuck me! Just been sent those clips myself

I know, I sent them to you.

1 Like

What train station is it

This is the shocking moment a mass brawl erupted at a railway station after a row broke out between two groups of men on a train and spilled out onto the platform.

Disturbing scenes showed a man being repeatedly kicked in the head while he was down and another bleeding on the ground after being pummelled at Harpenden station near St Albans, Hertfordshire.

The victim Jake Strain, from Harpenden, is seen laying on the floor as kicks rain down on him just after 3am on Saturday morning - on the eve of his 21st birthday.

So he’s not dead?

Different incidents

He’s gotten a few clatters, we’ve all gotten/given our share. Mercifully camera phones weren’t plentiful 50 years ago or loads of lads would have been embarrassed about some hi-jinx.

1 Like

I don’t think getting repeatedly booted as hard as possible in the head whilst prone was a normal occurrence

1 Like