Nothing says Cork like

All ahead of you boy

Heard it might be closing permanently

Jesus that would be a loss. But how could you social distance in there??

The Kino. Went in there as I was picking up the auld thesis from the printer earlier this morning so wandered over for a coffee. Lovely spot with the stage and the tables set up. Was there nearly 20 years ago when it was a cinema. Good coffee too.

1 Like

I know the lads running it nowā€¦ Theyā€™ll make a great job if it when back to normal

1 Like

Iā€™d say that respect is in your imagination but Iā€™ve given your post a like anyway because you gave Tom a right good dawk

Fuck Tipp. Fuck Cork.

1 Like

Donā€™t think so, Iā€™d my first attempt at drinking stout in there ( dismal failure)
Tiny in there,tip of the ice berg ref closures,2 friends with busy established pubs in town and they reckon lots wonā€™t ever open again

Couldnā€™t

I was in Garryvoe all weekend. Twas the pure finest. Staff are ridiculously accommodating. Brilliant weather for the weekend. Took a spin to Aghada this morning and spent time in the sun with the kids running around on the bay front. Majestic views over to Cobh and East Ferry.

Sitting in Cobh now looking back the opposite way sipping a coffee while the kids are on the Titanic tour with the grandparents. Cobh looks resplendid and the views back across the bay are ridiculous. It pains me to say it but East Cork has been fucking savage this weekend.

6 Likes

I live over the road from Garryvoe. I ran along that beach a lot as a young fella. The cave pub in the hotel was my old fellaā€™s local.

2 Likes

I strolled down along it to Shanagarry this morning and back. Barely a puff of wind. Can you go the whole way around to Ballycotton on it? Itā€™s a pity thereā€™s no real road following the coastline along as some of the views there are just gorgeous

1 Like

If you headed a mile the other way you would come to my place. There is a bank of water that prevents you walking all the way to Ballycotton.

Back towards Ladysbridge is it? That looks a lovely little village too.

No once on beach head east. You come to ballywilling beach and then ballycrenane beach.

1 Like

Ladysbridge, ballymacoda, garryvoe, knockadoon are all part of fr o neills gaa club.

1 Like

Fr. Oā€™Neills has a grand set up down there. Big parish, plenty of money!!

1 Like

I was in Cobh myself today boy. Is one of your crowd wearing a Wexican facemask?

Potential bit of stalking hereā€¦ Keep us posted.

:astonished: :astonished:

2 Likes