November International Series

:rolleyes:
the lad from monaghan sang the anthem

Thanks for the clarification

Tony Ward is a bit of a clown.

Big time. Reminds me of Louis Walsh.

A bit of a wanker too.

FFS, sublime skill? Picking a ball up off the ground? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hm. This is some pile of shit. Tony Ward creaming himself over a crowd of chokers that consistently shit themselves when it matters at a “sport” where the only discernible skills are throwing a ball, kicking a ball and throwing your opponent to the ground. FFS.

It defies belief that the commentators expect our team to be tired in the last 20 when both teams are alleged to be professionals.

Respect for Irish rugby. Fuck off Tony you twat.

:smiley:

You to have to consider he was running quite fast as well. Another incredible skill by all accounts.

Exactly. You can build all sorts of complications into and mundane and pointless activity you can think off, but at root that’s all this fiasco is about. Throwing and jumping on people, with one player on either team who has skills that would be recognised as such anywhere else. Plus it is both supported by and participated in by complete fucking wankers. Fuck off is right.

“Heroic” :lol: :lol:

disappointed with the final score, very good performance from ireland considering they were missing some important players…New Zealand were just different class though, their back row were excellent throughout…Still the positives will outweigh the negatives from an Irish point of view…Though O’Callaghan(til he tired) along with D’arcy and Ferris were immense in defence, the defence in general was quite good for a side that conceded 40 points…Ferris and Heaslip caused them problems with ball in hand and Cronin and Toner can be happy enough with their contributions given their lack of experience…O’Driscoll had a fine game, always looking to attack and his passing was top notch…I think we can put this nonsense that Rory Best is a far superior scrummager to the likes of Flannery/Cronin etc to bed as well…

It’s a foul in GAA(GGA)…

Spirited display and some good performances but RTE going overboard as to how good we were.
Positives and Negatives:
Heaslip and Ferris took the game to them and played well though Ferris had couple of mistakes in defence.
Scrum held up well with the exception of Healy.
Cronnin can be relatively pleased with his showing. Did very well in loose. Throwing not up to it though.
Our locks contributed relatively nothing unfortunately and we badly need a dominating lock
Darcy didn’t make one break and didn’t even look like making one. While BOD’s physical attributes have wained a little he is still a class act due to his skillset. Amazing try from him. Darcy on other hand never was a skillfuil player and relied more on pace and ability to jink which he can no longer do so he should be replaced for Six Nations at last.
Reddan was much improved and Court had a very good evening.

lot of empty seats again

the official attendance was announced at the start of the second half and it was 46,000+ <_<

thats a bad crowd for the All Blacks

The place didn’t look only 4,000 shy of capacity

Little more than that Puke. Aviva can hold 52,000/53,000 if i’m not mistaken. The fact that there were empty seats for this of all games is very damaging to IRFU imo. They paid the price for a poor ticket strategy.

http://www.avivastadium.ie/stadiumInformation.aspx

http://www.dublinrocks.com/venue/Aviva-Stadium

http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=aviva+stadium+capac&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4SKPB_enIE369IE370&q=aviva+stadium+capacity

I stand corrected…Still shame that only international game that it has been full for in either code is Russia if I’m not mistaken