November International Series

Credit to Wales, they have stuck with it here and are still putting bodies on the line despite this being well over as a contest. 33-5 now. Wouldnā€™t surprised if it finished that way

Cuthbert with a try in the corner with a couple of minutes left. No less than what Wales deserve for their second half effort. NZ in second gear second half.

33-10 time almost up

[quote=ā€œchewy louie, post: 528966ā€]Cuthbert with a try in the corner with a couple of minutes left. No less than what Wales deserve for their second half effort. NZ in second gear second half.

33-10 time almost up[/quote]

Good second half from Wales but gap was too much to bridge. NZ definitely took the foot off in the second half.

Andy Robinson has stepped down as Scotland coach

Hear hear. A disgrace the way they were handed the title on a plate before the match even kicked off.

I hope everyone enjoyed the Craig Gilroy show at Landsdowne Road. Irish star, Ulster benchwarmer. Ireland will walk the 6 nations if they play the Ulstermen that they should.

He looks like a super player alright mate-which Ulster players do you think should be playing that arenā€™t? Best, Ferris and Bowe should be starting and will be if fit-Gilroy if he gets more playing time with Ulster would certainly be in the mix.

Paul Marshall, Darren Cave, Craig Gilroy (drop Trimble), Ferris, Best, Bowe, Henry and Payne (when he becomes available).

Gilroy recently signed a 3 year contract which would signal to me that he will be getting in ahead of Trimble in the not to distant future. Paul Marshall has to be played at scrum-half. He is far far better than Conor Murray at an earlier stage of his career, he is really pressing Ruan Pienaar (a South African star, and top class 9) for his position yet canā€™t get a look for Ireland in at a position we are desperately short in. You can be sure if he played for Munster he would have a full Irish cap.

You know your rugby so Iā€™m well liable to be shot down but: How can you say Marshall is better at an earlier stage than Murray? Murray is 4 years younger! I agree on dropping Trimble. Iā€™m not sure Cave is better then Earls but itā€™s irrelevant really as long as BOD is still playing. Marshall may take over from Paddy Wallace this season but hasnā€™t really yet so one couldnā€™t say Kidney has been slow picking him. Henry has been playing well but is another 27 year old hitting a decent vein of form Iā€™m sceptical heā€™s going to develop to a top international standard at this late stage. Might be better parking Oā€™Mahony at 7 for munster and try develop him there. What you think of Henderson? Weā€™re good for 6ā€™s would like to see him budged up to second row.

Iā€™d agree Marshall should be on the panel ahead of Reddan and Boss-not sure Iā€™d have him ahead of Murray. Henry and Cave I would not have in the first 15. Payne is a super player but I am not liking the number of non-Irish being parachuted into the squad.

At an earlier stage of his international career. He hasnā€™t been given a chance, 4 years older but has a lot less experience at the top level and a grand total of 0 Irish caps compared to the 20 odd of Murray. Iā€™d like to see him thrown in for a test match, why didnā€™t Kidney use him at all? Luke Marshall is a very exciting prospect and in a year or two heā€™ll be top class. Gilroy could be one of our greatest ever, heā€™s just so good. Still only 21 too, itā€™s frightening. Kidney didnā€™t bring him to NZ because he wasnā€™t developed enough, wtf? Oā€™Mahony has far more potential alright but I was talking about this seasonā€™s 6 nations, Henry got harshly criticised for his performance against SA, he has been in sparkling form all season for the best club team in Europe, you canā€™t ignore that. He should be there thereabouts. Henderson wonā€™t get a look in, solid for Ulster but nothing special and there are better options there.

Murray is not very good at all. In fact Iā€™d have Reddan ahead of him.

Just read there that we have qualified for the world cup after our victory the other day? Thatā€™s the boost the country neededā€¦ Well done lads.

[eD8jF2KrmWw[/media]eature=related"]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eD8jF2KrmWw
eature=related]([media=youtube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYZJuHJcfdQ

I think thats the equivalent of losing 8-1 yet puke is giving the welsh credit for their performance

:lol:

:lol:

and before that arsehole gola comes on to tell me that 33 cant be divided by 8 I know enough about rugby to know that you get a bonus point if you score 8 4 point touchdowns

[quote=ā€œThe All Seeing Eye, post: 528981ā€]

and before that arsehole gola comes on to tell me that 33 cant be divided by 8 I know enough about rugby to know that you get a bonus point if you score 8 4 point touchdowns[/quote]

I provably would have let that one go even though I thought ye boys were meant to be excellent with numbers

I think Henderson has he most scope of all those mentioned to be a superstar. Was simply ridiculous in he U20 WC til he got injured. Will end up in the 2nd row in the short term Iā€™d say if Ferris can recover. Heā€™s 20 and could be anything. A far better option than Peter o mahony I think.

Paul Marshall has a great pass and should have gotten a go. But when push comes to shove Iā€™d be surprised if Pieenar/Jackson isnā€™t preferred half back partnership

England well worth their 12-0 half time lead over New Zealand. Magnificent bulldog spirit.