November International Series

Competent performance from Ireland but Argentina have been lackluster tbf

Handy win against a disinterested Argentina for a finish. Where was that performance against south Africa?!

The same level of defence wasn’t there today. South Africa smothered them. Argentina left them play.

I have decided that New Zealand are going to give Wales a bit of a clipping here. Have staked my beer money on them to cover -18

that’s a big margin, hope it comes in for you. What are the odds.

even stevens

Three Welsh lads have been replaced already and we are only 20 in. NZ 6 up. Flood gates could open later on when Wales tire

Declan Kidney once again showed why he’s the greatest Irish rugby union football coach of all-time today.

Excellent counter attacking try from New Zealand.

Another Welsh lad injured, they are dropping like flies

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 528953”]Excellent counter attacking try from New Zealand.

Another Welsh lad injured, they are dropping like flies[/quote]

Backed NZ too. They could run riot in the second half. They are clinical when they get on top.

I think they will win by 30+. Another try before H/T and I can see Wales seriously dropping their heads. NZ counter attacking at every opportunity

23-0 on the stroke of half time. This Liam Williams lad on the wing for Wales is headless

[quote=“chewy louie, post: 528955”]

I think they will win by 30+. Another try before H/T and I can see Wales seriously dropping their heads. NZ counter attacking at every opportunity[/quote]

Wales could be lucky to score the way it’s going. If NZ are up for this it could be a huge margin. They usually are against wales too.

How so sid ?

Pretty disgusting the way Andrew Hore took Bradley Davies out of the game in the very first minute. A stone cold red card, even if it was the first minute of the game. Shades of Tana Umaga taking out Brian O’Driscoll in the first minute of the Lions test series in 2005.

What’s really disgusting though is how utterly corrupt the IRB really are. Rules of the game are just not applied to New Zealand.

Samoa are leading France by a point :o

They fixed the World Cup Final in 2011 to allow Brand All Black win. The referee refused to award even one of the multiple penalties within scoring range which would have won the final for France.

Penalty France. 16-14 now.

[quote=“Manuel Zelaya, post: 528961”]

They fixed the World Cup Final in 2011 to allow Brand All Black win. The referee refused to award even one of the multiple penalties within scoring range which would have won the final for France.[/quote]

The real fix was ensuring Australia beat SA. Dreadful refereeing in that game to ensure an Aussie victory and therefore an easier game for NZ.

Great to see Gatland using the 15 man line out again