November International Series

There was 74000 at the Ireland Australia game in Croke Park last year.
Will there even be half that number today in the Aviva?

That is a very poor try to give awayā€¦individual errors are killing us, we are like a team that are almost too geed up for itā€¦Scrum has done alright and the defence has done well under a bit of pressure but the South Africanā€™s are owning the ball and we are gifting it back to themā€¦

Knocking on a quick tap. FFS! I donā€™t remember ever doing that at any level. Schoolboy stuff.
Why are they doing tap downs from lineouts in this weather.
We are getting exactly what we deserve.

The tap is to get the ball moving quickly, for all South Africaā€™s dominance they have havenā€™t made so much as one line break yet and donā€™t look like doing much with possessionā€¦If we could get some points on the board and settle down we would be right back in itā€¦Luke Fitzgerald looks very lively but when we have ball in hand it looks very rushed almost forcedā€¦A bit more control is needed

I get that but with a slippy ball it makes it so much harder and it led directly to the try.

agreed but presume Ireland want to move the ball fast against the South African blitz defence to try and find space, holding onto the ball and slowing it down is only playing into the South African defence hands

That was a terribel effort at a pass from Boweā€¦them new jerseys arenā€™t worth a prenderville

Shocking stuff. Skill levels from us have been really poor. We donā€™t look like we can pass it in the backline with Sexton and Darcy particularly poor. Reddan has been awful too. Really basic errors costing us. Amount of empty seats spells worrying times ahead for IRFU.

[quote=ā€œThe Puke, post: 528551ā€]
That was a terribel effort at a pass from Boweā€¦them new jerseys arenā€™t worth a prenderville[/quote]

Great work puke :clap:

Awful performance in awful jerseys. So many stupid errors. Reddan has no presence at nine. Pack are doing ok but poor handling and Wallace getting bullied into touch from a restart was ominous. Bowe has been very poor which is rare in fairness to him.

Hook outrageously blaming Kearney for the try there. What did he think he could possibly do from that range? He had to dive and trip him.

they are being pulled at half time.

The jerseys disintegrated quicker than RUFā€™s popularity in this country.

Wouldnā€™t mind seeing Stringer and Cronin introducedā€¦Reddan and Best have been very poor today

Mmmm, I love this form of knock on ridden kick tennis.
Man, am I entertained!

Shame we are making so many errors and not playing too well because South Africa are very much here for the takingā€¦

About fucking time, one could only imagine how many points the aussies or all blacks would put on us if they had as much possesion as the South Africansā€¦

The last thing we need here is to have this spun in to some kind of ā€œheroic defeatā€.

ROG is still the bossā€¦

Munster upping their game here

How did he not see Fitzgerald outside him? That was a try if he saw him.