November International Series

Joke of a south Africa backline there. Ireland should win by at least 20 points. I hope Chiliboy gets a run. I like the name Chiliboy.

Is he black do you think?

Ireland shoulkd win by more than a try anyway.

The centres are poor but I wouldnā€™t be so cocky, BODā€™s a shadow of his former self (as is Dā€™Arcy for the matter) and that pack, particularly the set-piece, is still quite strong. If the conditions are bad enough, Iā€™d expect the Saffers to still shade it.

Have been thinking more about this and I actually think the non selection of Wallace is really totally wrong. Makes a joke of souther hemisphere tours when we donā€™t put any credence on them when selecting in Autumn.

I agree Wallace is superior to Dā€™Arcy, but they are understandably worried the Saffer centreā€™s will target Paddy if he was starting. Dā€™Arcy is the superior, and stronger, defender.

Makes a joke of souther hemisphere tours when we donā€™t put any credence on them when selecting in Autumn.

??? Come again?

Wallace and Trimble were our best two players in the summer and yet somehow playing well in the M or H Cup seems to count for more when it comes to selection. Bemusing.

All Blacks look like they might cut loose against England here. Still 0-0 after 11 minutes but thereā€™s one team playing all the rugby.

england really are a limited team, says it all when Mike Tindall is still the main man in their backlineā€¦

England are sloppy but have turned over on a few occasions already, this wont be a classic!

Poor atmospehere in the Millenium this afternoonā€¦If there is a better/classier player to watch than Quade Cooper at the moment in the game then I havenā€™t seen themā€¦Wales front row causing the Aussies problems

Heā€™s class alright.
Sonny Bill is a bit special too. Wonder if theyā€™ll ever get Benji Marshall to make the switch from league.

Barnes: ā€œItā€™s too tight to give the benefit of the doubt to the tryscorer surely.ā€ Not sure he understands the term.

The Welsh are destroying the aussies at the scrum here but canā€™t seem to get points on the boardā€¦really missing the likes of Byrne and Roberts out there

Christ the English were camped on the NZ line with men available out wide and still fucked up.

Ashton was a good 5 metres ahead of the kicker there to create that try. How did the ref miss that? And it looked a dodgy placement at the end anyway.

A double movement if ever I saw it for the english try.

Tremendous English resilience yet again here, their spirit and belief is what separates them from the likes of Ireland, and what makes them genuine World Cup contenders.

Gas the way Barnes and Harrison are saying how these decisions have even themselved out. That England try wasnā€™t a tight call in the slightest whereas NZ could justifiable have claimed their effort was correctly given.

Got lucky here in the welsh match, ment to back over 43.5 points online this morning but inadvertantly backed the unders at 6/4ā€¦had Wales +8.5 which is a bit if a sickener but am up a few poundā€¦

Reckon under 37.5 points and under 3.5 tries in the Irish match could be a decent betā€¦have the feeling it will be a penalty kick off between Sexton and Steynā€¦Probably something like 19-12 to Ireland

England should have had a penalty try in that incident a couple of minutes ago. No attempt to tackle correctly by the New Zealand player - an NFL style assault on the head area in fact.

Nice few empty seats in the far over stand and in the mini stand behind one of the goals for thisā€¦