November International Series

Ah itā€™s all November rugby. Why be picky?

Heā€™s a class act. I had him in my current favourite players last week - his handling skills and his running are majestic. Not a bad kicker either.

Not sure about converting to union. He had a chance before seemingly and turned it down. Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s as much, if not more, money to be made in the NRL than youā€™d get on a NZ rugby union contract. If he moves for the money heā€™d have to go to France.

Cracking player either way.

There is more in the Aviva than I thought there would beā€¦RTE have some no mark commentating on it

A barely audible rendition of AmhrƔn na bhFiann there.

Think Ireland will do a handsome job on these lads.

Ha, the state of that nerd waving the flag.

Heā€™s transferred from Setanta. Yeah bigger crowd than I thought too. Empty in the corners but itā€™s not the embarrassment it might have been.

Just switshed on sky sports for the england match and they had a 2 minutes silence for rememberence day or whatever, impeccably adhered to

That commentator not with RTE for a good while? Think you may be wrong there rocko.
I expect a very good performance from us.
How many times will someone on RTE mention that x player used to play gaelic? One mention so far but I estimate it will come in around the three mark.

Cracking pass from Stringer there to get the backline moving.

Really good try there.Court,Cronin,Toner,Oā€™Brien all impressive.Stringers decisiveness and his swift delivery make massive difference to our play.

Christ that was poor defence. To run over untouched from slowish ball like that.

ā€œBut why would you want to drop it on your own scrum no matter where you are on the pitch? I can never understand that.ā€

Itā€™s not rocket science Tony. Itā€™s not unthinkable that a team might struggle on their own put-in.

England 10-0 up after the bones of half an hour against the Aussiesā€¦they are wearing a quite nice black strip today

Terrible game so far. Ward talking shite, Hook talking more shite. Ireland not competing in the lineouts or scrum.

[size=ā€œ2ā€]Edit: They turned over 1 lineout.[/size]

Bandage will be delighted with Devon Toner so far, i believed bandage was talking up his ability about 18 months ago and was shot down by all and sundry

ā€œIā€™m not sure that was the right thing to do. Intention right, execution not so.ā€

Fucking idiot Ward.

Despite having no real creativity in their side England are playing very well hereā€¦Youngs doing great stuff at scrum half and their set piece and defence is holding up very well

Boring half of rugby. Ref not helping, heā€™s letting Samoa linger around the tackles for ages. Ireland need to up the pace and intensity though.

Larryā€™s boyfriend was very much at fault there for the try

The scrums are talking half the day to sort out, they reallly need to speed up the whole thing.

ā€œPeople at home get confused by terms such as ball carrier and advantage line.ā€

This is shocking stuff from RTƉ today.

BBC Ireland coverage on too rocko with BBC Ireland coverage.Might be worth malking the big switch