November International Series

i believe he said lacked Bravity, kev, which is even more mindboggling… but then again Farmer is a cunt

Didn’t know it was a word, but it is, but has nothing at all to do with being brave of course.

Samoa’s chances lads ?

Will do very well to get within 20 points of Ireland i would say…They are losing by four points to a second string connaght side as we speak

Great win for Connacht tonight. Samoa look very poor though. Ireland should hammer these guys if they’re any good.

Leicester are 15-13 up against Australia, Welford Road is fairly rocking…

Lads that was Samoa’s 2nd team, more or less.

It was Connachts second team also…

Ah ya, just that the pool of player in Samoa wouldn’t be great, so wouldn’t read into them losing tonight. They will have 7 or 8 players as good as anything we have going on recent form, but Ireland will be stronger overall.

Agreed, but still expect us to win comfortably enough…

Luke Burgess giving a masterclass here for the aussies…just doing all the right things, just shows you how limited reddan is compared to him at this level…

He is just after makin a try with the last play of the game to wrap it up for the aussies, quick thinking with a loose ball at the base of a Leicester ruck…Aussies win it by 9 with a late flurry, Leicester will feel they left it behind them

With the greatest of respect to Eoin Reddan he’s only in provincial and international teams on reputation alone at this stage. It’s an awful long time since he made a positive difference in a game. His passing is shocking, his decision-making is even worse. It’s hard to think of a less authoritative and decisive scrum half playing provincial rugby, nevermind playing at international level. Don’t mean to pick on the guy but I cannot see at all what he contributes to the team.

Pleased Wallace is starting but balance is totally wrong with ROG at 10 and him at 12. Would like to see Stringer, Sexton, Wallace start against New Zealand. Trimble too should have started on Saturday and will have a point to prove this Saturday. Interesting to see how lineout performs too though all goes back to original point that if it performs balance in the backline isn’t there to exploit it. Ttally agree with kev on the scrums. For all the progress Buckley has apparently made difference when Court came on was almost disturbingly big.

Fact.

I just don’t know why Ireland continue to ignore it.

Good finish in the Australia v NZ game in store now. Aus are 6 up but under pressure.

Billy Slater handed NZ a World Cup two years ago and he may be about to do the same tonight. What an error!

? :unsure:

Incredible scenes. What a try. Benji Marshall is a superstar.

Wrong thread :rolleyes:

But he is, didn’t see this morning, but saw clips of him and he does some amazing shit. Won’t be long before he’s in Union.