November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Biggest worry, and I never ever thought I’d say this, is that without toner we are fucked, and he can’t last the full game.

Agreed

Difficult reading here with the seethers not even having the courage of their convictions, fair play to @anon61878697, his seethe is plain to see, a few other lily livered friends should be ashamed of themselves

1 Like

Great camradery in the pub last night, you had the two local lads who actually played rugby, about another 10 rugby experts (who wouldn’t have ever heard of Shannon or garryowen ), a big bunch of the GAA lads, and even a few of the lads from the soccer club (who aren’t in jail) , all cheering on the boys in green. You’d never get that for any other match.

I nearly let the mask slip myself when I muttered “fuck it” a bit too loud when the All blacks knocked on late in the game.

14 Likes

Wow, what a joyless attitude

1 Like

@anon61878697 makes no bones about his hatred of rugby and how much he’s seething over yesterday. He’s even gone and announced 2 November 2019 as his resignation date from the forum.

1 Like

Love it when the Limerick lads turn on their own.

he still has 5 other aliases

Joe Schmith is ruthless, the hard calls need to be made to win us this World Cup.

Dumping Zeebs has been a master stroke.

Turning on your own. Wont be long before the AI winning heros are fair game I suppose. Thats the way its gone

the same fella sucking up to NaP on another thread, there’s a lad you wouldn’t want to go into battle with.

1 Like

Not sure if posted elsewhere; from yesterday’s Times

Heroes.

Won’t.

That’s.

In Joe we trust. It’s coming home. Can’t see us being beaten. The only concern is that Judas Rassie Erasmus mugging us off in a quarter final. Imagine how cruel that would be.

Sport brings joy to peoples lives. Most teams in most sports fall flat - but they still get supported. Dublin last night was a happy place. A 32 county team clearly gave everything to beat the best team in the world. Lots of Irish people, from lifetime grassroots rugby supporters to casual viewers watched the match and felt proud of what a team representing all of us achieved. It put a smile on faces.

This was one of the good days. There’ll be other good days but no doubt there’ll be bad days too. So what about it even if they fall flat - the along the way is why most turn up and why most come back for more. That’s for another day though.

You don’t have to watch it. You don’t have to support it or enjoy it. But maybe show a little generosity of spirit and allow that this was a proud day for Irish sport and meant something to a lot of Irish people. Your current efforts are just churlish.

9 Likes

Ireland’s call, nah not my team.

Partitionist

You missed the post where I called on lads to let the rubby men enjoy their win. I truly hope real rubby men like yourself get to experience a win like last night in a competitive fixture… And I don’t know why you feel the need to highlight the 32 county aspect. GAA is 32 county. Boxing is. Cricket is as are multiple other things like Sinn Fein.

1 Like

It’s a great day for the country, don’t know why lads are sniping at you.

Delighted for Bundee and CJ especially.

I assume 99% of sports are as is our domestic football league,

people cant be upset that the FAI broke away from the bigoted IFA?

1 Like

and the lad that recently joined munster carberry