November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

I don’t see it. Tucks and runs into the nearest defender every ball he gets. Must be the most predictable international 13 in the world. Find a 12 and leave Henshaw at 13 please.

Very harsh. He’s excellent imo. Great vision too. It can be frustrating at times watching him tonight turning in but it’s much better than going outside and getting isolated or flinging a hospital pass to a winger.

For as long as I can remember New Zealand have been masters at forcing teams to pass the ball wide to isolated men. They then either turnover and attack the down the touch line or win a penalty.

So many times tonight Ringrose could have flung it wide or got caught trying to go around his man but he didn’t. He took the punishment.

2 Likes

You just have to laugh at Irish rubby fans . The stupid bastards never, ever learn. A NZ team at the very end of a long season and a month on the road all over the globe, who were on the beer a few nights ago.

Lolz, lolz, lolz.

They (Ireland) will humiliate themselves at the next world cup. Book mark this post.

10 Likes

AIG curse

NZ 2021 looking very like Dublin 2021

Still we always have memories

He literally doesn’t do anything else other than tuck and run, ever. Look at the impact Henshaw has on games from 13. Ringrose isn’t even close.

That’s been my logic for a while now re NZ. You’d don’t replace McCaw, reade, Carter, Smith etc and keep going. It’s impossible. They lost 7 or 8 all time greats since 2015.

They’ve gone backwards.

2 Likes

I’d pick henshaw at 12 and Gary at 13.

I still Ireland’s attack is poor enough. Sexton is not a running threat and you are always going to meet Aki head on. No real benefit to being passive against those two. Gibson park can’t make a break either.

We need to try little kicks in behind and that sort of thing on a regular basis to keep teams guessing and create space for Ringrose.

2 Likes

I’m telling ringrose will do nothing. He might make a winger. He’s a waste of a position where you can be getting maximum impact out of our second best player.

I’m fairly certain joey carberry is the only player to be on the field at the final whistle in all 3 of ours wins v New Zealand.

A lovely little record.

2 Likes

Quite the cunt off.

2 Likes

Which will be ironic.

You were very close to my dad and my brother.

2 Likes

But has Ewan said anything yet?

To be fair to Joey, he’s been reliable on the big stage.

And what about Ewan?

Henshaw and ringrose are the best 2 options we have. I’m basing on how he reads defensively. He was brilliant.

The change in attack is down to POC. Its his philosophy trust me. Ireland were brilliant going to forward and made some great decisions in D. For me ringrose is filling the role BoD had in defence which we have lacked since he retired

1 Like

World Cup QF. I’ll be there to update the forum

Who will ypu put there?

They were further down. We’re they 507 or 508?

Dunno. He just sent a photo.