November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Will you tip up to the parade in Dublin today to celebrate the win?

3 Likes

Currently they aren’t. SA recently out thought, out played and beat the all blacks in an attritional game, with both at full bore.

Henshaw is far superior to ringrose in defence at 13 as well. Henshaw is our best player after Furlong. You put your best player in his best position where he will have most impact. We are moving our best player out of his best position to accommodate a make up the numbers type player in ringrose.

I agree that ringrose is talented but I don’t think he shows it for Ireland. Tucking and running into the nearest defender every single time you get the ball is not enough from a 13.

1 Like

I’ve said a few times that I have no interest, Peter O’Mahony and Sexton are the only players I’d recognise on the street,

1 Like

Ringrose played very well yesterday, but so did Lowe, who shouldn’t be on the squad by any metric. Henshaw is better.

The win has really triggered you :joy: More posts on it from you than in the last two months

Foaming at the mouth while posting about rugby fans overreacting - you couldn’t make it up

2 Likes

You’re absolutely seething there …

You don’t often see the New Zealand pack bossed around from start to finish, the way they were yesterday. Ireland should really have won by 20 points and I was concerned most of the way through the second half that turning down at least 9 points through 3 kickable penalties would come back to haunt them. Ireland have a serious pack with a good age profile. Back line a bit more of a work in progress.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m livid :joy:

1 Like

Ah, a fucking grand day’s sport all round. Spent 11-3 at the beautiful game, 2012s 2 x 7 aside matches, and a 5 aside blitz for our 2014s (looks like the best crop we ever had). Then watched the rubby, fucking great spectacle in an international sport which more often than not disappoints these days. Ireland should’ve won by 25 points. Then the Dublin county hurling final, what a fucking game. Up early this morning to walk Ziggy, now reading lads having a “my mickey’s bigger than your mickey” to and fro. Wonderful

12 Likes

One takeaway from the pandemic to me was how important sport is for an enjoyable life

5 Likes

I know you are. You boys just can’t fathom why the whole country isn’t basking in glory after the win. It eats you lads up. This is hopefully the start of two glorious years of hype now. Two years of courage. Two years of BRAVERY… You think I’m triggered, you couldn’t be more wrong. I’m aroused. I was stroking my cock with joy and pleasure watching the lap of honour yesterday and the sounds of Bravery echoing through the commentary team… The humiliation at the next world cup will be the climax

Nah. I just enjoyed the day for what it was. I was delighted to be back in a full stadium for the first time since March 2020 with a cracking atmosphere and then a great game followed by some pints. Hard to be seething after that

2 Likes

It was a grand win and I’m glad fellas enjoyed it but I couldn’t get excited by a team where a fella from new Zealand who has fuck all ties to Ireland scores winning try against new Zealand. Its like a club.

I’m glad some real rubby men were there to enjoy it.

1 Like

If the French can keep progressing they will win the 6N in a canter I’d say. They are 3 to 1 for the (home) WC which is ridiculously short but seems about right.

Mighty man yourself :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Id imagine that was the case in SA pre 1995. But nowadays, couldnt think of another example

He is a prolific try scorer. How does that tally with your view?

No point in me pretending otherwise

2 Likes