November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

The Irish rubby team are the English soccer team of world rubby. Everyone hates them, even some of their own.

A young baba in the house and my man sweating bullets over the keyboard raging about an Irish team winning a match :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

None at all pal. You let it all out

Does it bother you people are agnostic about the rugby?

You can imagine the hysteria had NZ done the tactical/HIA switcheroo we pulled over carberry taking the kick.

Happy days. I wouldn’t need the external validation from the soccer crowd tbh so keep sowing it into the Rubby crowd there

1 Like

To be fair, I chose the rubby match over another round of Frozen or Moana. I’m team of us.

Not in the slightest. I played for 25 years and I’d say my old man came to watch twice and he saw every gaa game I ever played. Different strokes

There is being agnostic though and being a cunt…

Who is being a cunt?

I watched the first half hour then had to tip in to boss baby part two

🙋

I stroked my cock with glee looking at the over exuberance on display.

3 Likes

Loads of fellas. Not you. Fellas hopping up and down every time Ireland lost and denigrating any success is acting the cunt.

I enjoy watching an odd bit of rugby these days but just on yesterday’s match surely at a certain point these Autumn international victories lose a bit of shine until we back it up and do something in a World Cup? We beat New Zealand twice in the few years before the last World Cup and they still absolutely battered us when it mattered

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Who are the New Zealanders on the Irish team?

@EstebanSexface

Course they do. RWC is the primary test of where you are at, followed by 6n and then these ad hoc tests. Doesn’t mean they don’t mean anything, they do on standalone basis, and they can certainly be enjoyed

One thing for sure, if you can beat the best outside of the WC it doesn’t count for much maybe. But if you cant beat the all blacks or SA in Nov you sure as shit won’t have a chance when the chips are down

1 Like

He’s basically just a crash ball player for Ireland, head down and run every ball. That’s not even his strength but it’s all he does. He’s capable of way more but doesn’t do it for Ireland. Henshaw’s impact on games from 13 is miles above anything Ringrose offers, you can’t disagree with that surely?

Your badly triggered kid.

Lowe and Bundee Aki anyway

I do. But I won’t waste any time arguing the point with you because you have your mind made up