November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Don’t forget Gibson Park… And carbery was born in nz

Is aki from NZ? I’m still not sure what he offers.

Gibson Park the scrum half is a kiwi too. Aye, aki is from new Zealand.

You think Ringrose is better at 13 than Henshaw? I can’t possibly see how.

Park is from NZ? What about Dorris? You never know if these lads are foreign or just protestants.

5 Likes

I think henshaw is a mile the best 12 we have and him and ringrose at 12 and 13 is the best partnership we have. I think ringrose is a top class 13 and as good as henshaw there

4 Likes

Park was the best player on the field for Ireland.

He is from Mayo. Probably one of the Bourkes

Ireland won a friendly. They wouldn’t bate eggs in a world cup

Cc @Thomas_Brady

1 Like

There were lads here giving out shit about him

The oddballs west of the Shannon in Galway and Mayo spell it “Burke”

So when Carebery takes over for Johnny Sexton you’ll have an Irish team with New Zealand players at 9,10,12 and 11.

Bit of a mockery really.

It was an outstanding display from the Leinster backboned side.

Just shows you how far Munster have fallen when they’ve only one starter, himself a Leinster cast off.

Farrell has played a blinder, gently easing the likes of Murray, Earls and O’Mahony out of the team.

O’Mahony seems to have nailed down his position as a late cameo, roaring like a jackass after any late penalty won. Brendan Bugler-esque. A real joe.ie player.

6 Likes

Wonderful :clap:

How many players from Ulster and Connaught started ?

Not every country has our historical baggage in fairness.

The rugby schools of Dublin do an unbelievable job it must be said considering we are basically pulling all of our players from a tiny part of the population

2 Likes

Have we given up on South Africans to concentrate on New Zealanders now?

1 Like

There was one lad from ulster, so there were more kiwis on the team than lads from the rest of ireland.

The team of d4

1 Like