November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Bundee from Ahascragh the sole Connacht representative too.

To be perfectly honest I’d rather lose with Irish lads playing than win with lads who were just brought over to play on contracts for my country

1 Like

We can’t all be as Irish as Andy Townsend and Jason McAteer.

1 Like

You certainly aren’t

How so?

You said it

How so?

Alright fella, you have a nice day now

What

The hype machine will kick into overdrive now. The Ireland team will have a great six nations. The word heroic will be used. They will go to the World Cup as favourites. They’ll struggle past Namibia and San Marino. Excuses will be made. Argentina will beat them well. Irish players will piss down the legs of fellas in pubs and continue to look down their noses at “scummy” soccer players.

Your average Ireland fan will continue to believe Ireland are a far superior side to Argentina.

3 Likes

That’s not an answer, buddy.

I think you’re not answering because you know you’ve taken a very silly position which can’t be defended.

What what?

It’s this historical baggage which explains why so many of the lads here support the opposition whenever a United Irish team plays rugby against anybody?
What exactly are you referring to?

Not using the Irish national anthem at away games?

United Ireland? The Irish rubby team were the first boys out to attack our BRAVE heroes in the GPO.

1 Like

Playing for the Imperial British Lions.

Supporting apartheid in South Africa…

2 Likes

@rocko ban this cunt

1 Like

Well done to Ireland. A great result and performance. Fuck the All Black’s, I dont like them at all.

Why can’t Ireland play like this in the World Cup?

1 Like

Here’s on Al Murray pub landlord with his take on Irishness. I’m out

I’m hearing a few of the NZ lads are starting to sober up a bit