November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

I’d probably agree that they’re our best pair. I think Henshaw is the better player in both positions, but 13 is his best position. Aki is limited but he does a lot really well. Ringrose is possibly more talented but he’s predictable and one dimensional at international level. He probably has it in him to do more. Overall you get way more impact with Henshaw at 13.

Ali is grossly underrated by everyone because he plays for Connacht. Look at his pass for the try yesterday.
He has great hands and feet, is a very shrude oparator, and is abrasive as you like.

Ringrose had Conway open a number of times yesterday but turned back into traffic with the ball instead. A very infuriating player.

Very observant you must have been watching closely.

You’re probably right on all of that.

The historical bagge doesn’t stop the same buckos guffawing in the pub watching super Sunday with the United jerseys on

1 Like

Work in the airport?

I was, babe in arm with the couch and TV to myself for 2 hours. UNREAL.

:flushed::flushed::flushed:

And you called me rattled…

2 Likes

There’s a real spring in the step of the nation this morning after this huge international test match win. HEROIC

Shots fired.

No I said you were triggered

Trattled.

Oh right. Apologies.

1 Like

We simply won’t get away with such poor execution in the 6Ns. That was a tired NZ team and we kept them in it.

I’m nodding my head in agreement reading your observations.

Only up to third in the world

Drat

Chris Rattue in the New Zealand Herald is questioning the continued tenure of Ian Foster and his coaching team after yesterday’s loss at Lansdowne Road.

1 Like

You’d want to be some stook to get carried away by another November Tist win at fortress aviva.