November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Sweep sweep

As you said yourself dan, if were good enough, were good enough.

We havent been good enough, period.

1 Like

They were no.1 in the world last time… They must be close to it again now after beating ABs and SA

I was watching a bit of the rugby league yesterday and a fella playing was nicknamed Motorway, because he had two hard shoulders.

8 Likes

Absolutely

One of the bizarre things about the radio coverage this week was the way in which the rubby media attempted to downplay the importance of the world rankings but still shoehorned the number one into their introduction to a preview piece

Ireland are unreal at being world no 1s a year before a tournament.

and are usually “no 2” when the time comes

In all fairness if Handre Pollard was available yesterday that’s a different game. Not saying SA would have won but definitely a different game.

The Eire soccer crew are just seething.

Is he injured. One of the kicks at goal I’d have got it closer myself. An awful hack at it.

He is. And so is the back up out half as well. I’d have been confident I’d have tapped a couple of those over.

I’m after replicating one of the kicks out in the garden there. Even with a pair of steeltoe Dunlop wellies on, I nailed it.

4 Likes

That’s what the pressure of test match rugby can do to fellows.

They should have put the blinkers on Willemse

They’d there best 15 at 10. Missing their 10 and missing one of the best centres on the planet.

Yeah. I’d caution the more excitable once every 4 years fan not to get too carried away cc @ChairmanDan

Is that Jantjies that was also missing?

In the unlikely event we make it through this winter I’ve booked Cheltenham for the Friday this year and back into Dublin on the Saturday on St Patrick’s weekend for Ireland v England.

1 Like

Yes but I’d hazard that I’d do better on the kicks than him as well.