November Rugby Internationals (aka Kev - "Should BOD be dropped?")

Landsdowne road is turning into one of most intimidating cathedrals of world sport.

1 Like

The Aviva Stadium. Lansdowne Road doesn’t exist as a stadium any longer. It was knocked down a few years ago.

This time it’s gonna be different lads. It’s not like we’re going to a major tournament with an injury prone out half and an undercooked replacement for our out half who will most definitely get injured during the tournament

Nor an aging captain on his retirement tour.

He’s fucking useless that janties

There is a real dearth of top class 10s around the place now. We have 1 and he’s as old as the hills. England have one. France have 2 of them. Welsh have 1

I didn’t watch this shite at all yesterday but I presume we won the annual November World Cup again ya?

If you’d been told Ireland’s injury list from before and during the game you’d have worried for them, I’d say that cancels it out.

True enough

Yer man Jalibert was great when he came on last night.

1 Like

He was dropped for having an affair with the team dietitian.

1 Like

Worth it

Jack Crowley will be on the bench sooner rather than later.

1 Like

To do what

I don’t know how good she is as a dietitian but I’d eat chips out of her knickers

I doubt she’d approve of that as a dietician

1 Like

Wasnt he tipping a physio or something?

Ah look, I’m not one of the big rugby knockers but there’s clearly a quarter final thing. It’ll hang over them til they break it. This team could break it if they can find a back up outhalf they have any trust in.

We done with Ben Healy so?

Who?

+1 Janties has been around nearly a decade at this stage I’d say.

My perception of Faz has really changed. He’s doing a fine job despite my initial scepticism. I’m still afraid that we’re in a eerily similar position to 2006, 2014 and 2018 but it’s been a tremendous 2022 so far. It would be immense to see a national team in a game of the magnitude of a World Cup semi-final or final. Imagine the sense of occasion.

One fear would be that it’s a very similar playing group to the one which underperformed in Japan. The likes of Hugo Keenan and Baloucone add a bit of much needed freshness. I suppose Beirne wasn’t a regular back then either.

1 Like