Npower Championship 2012/13

Nuno Gomes :clap:

Give Steve Kean the September manager of the month award already. :clap:

Steve Keanā€™s Blackburn Rovers :clap:

Steve :clap:

Rhodesy :clap:

Nuno :clap:

Ah this is great. weā€™re gonna win the league.

Steve Keanā€™s Blackburn Rovers remain top of the league.

10 man Forest salvage a 1-1 draw away to Crystal Palace, Sexy Dexy with the late equalizer(Cox assist)

Still unbeaten!! :clap: :clap:

We are going up :pint:

:clap:

Genius never fails to disappoint :clap: :clap:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lZ9pDh7XnE

The Terriers 2 up at the Owls :clap: Grayson didnā€™t impress me at first but heā€™s having an absolute stormer so far this season.

Disgraceful failure to award a stonewall penalty to Steve Keanā€™s Blackurn Rovers there.

SKBRā€™s first defeat of the season. A characteristically gutsy display to fight back at the end there though and but for the awful officiating they would have salvaged a point. Itā€™s a testament to Steveā€™s managerial nous that it took a manager of the calibre of Tony Mowbray to finally inflict defeat on the league leaders.

Blackburn fans are scum. Booing Danny Murphy tonight. And Steve Kean too. Do Blackburn fans not know that Steve Keanā€™s Blackburn Rovers are top of the league? What do you have to say about this fistoffury? What?

I think I read somewhere that Steve Kean grew up as a Catholic in a staunchly Protestant area of Glasgow and took a fair amount of sectarian abuse in his youth.

No wonder he has such a brass neck and bats off a regular barracking from his own fans. Would be gas if he gets them back up. I hope he does.

Well said Sidney. Steve Keanā€™s Blackburn Rovers will bounce back, like they always have.

Would you expect any less from english soccerball fans. Iā€™m keeping the faith with steve.

You canā€™t win them all Totti. Steve will be philosophical about this setback and Iā€™m quite sure the first step towards victory next week has already been taken with a typically rallying post-match team talk. With leaders of the calibre of Bradley Orr and Danny Murphy in the squad you can be sure SKBRā€™s resolve will not waver.

[quote=ā€œdodgy-keeper, post: 703940ā€]I think I read somewhere that Steve Kean grew up as a Catholic in a staunchly Protestant area of Glasgow and took a fair amount of sectarian abuse in his youth.

No wonder he has such a brass neck and bats off a regular barracking from his own fans. Would be gas if he gets them back up. I hope he does.[/quote]

You hope ? Itā€™s a foregone conclusion mate.

In a delicious piece of irony, Jutkiewicz used to play for Huddersfield. Possibly his only decent contribution to our cause, those two goals tonight, but still.
:guns:

as opposed to GGA fans mocking the death of a players brother recently?

[quote=ā€œThe All Seeing Eye, post: 703946ā€]

as opposed to GGA fans mocking the death of a players brother recently?[/quote]

Exactly mate, you would never see that.