Npower Championship 2012/13

SKBR-RIP?

[quote=“Thrawneen, post: 703948”]http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19696740

SKBR-RIP?[/quote]

There is a thread specifically for this type of nonsense, about skbr.

They cannot be serious.

An odd one. Why back the manager in spending 8m quid on Rhodes and getting Gomes in et al and then two or three weeks later while you’re in the top-6, sack him?

Anyway. Huddersfield at Blackpool starting soon on Sky Sports 1…we’d be happy with a point. I’m quite afraid of Tom Ince, he can’t stop scoring. I’m also friends with an English girl who once gave his dad a blowjob. Which is quite novel.

Sacking Steve Kean would be the biggest mistake Blackburn Rovers as a club has ever made. A monumental folly.

+1

They are throwing a future Champions League winning coach out if these reports are true.

Novak! 1-0 UTT :clap: When we’re in the EPL and Rovers are still in the Championship we’ll see how clever Rhodesy feels then. :pint:

Tom Ince is ridiculously good. He’d grace pretty much any EPL team outside of the top 4 right now, from what I’ve seen.

A win tonight will see Huddersfield climb to 2nd, currently winning 3-1 :clap:

We’re giving them an awful pasting :lol:
Should be 4 or 5 by now. Not getting ahead of things though, still be happy with a draw.

very very impressive Thrawneen, Im watching the second half here now

This is quite surreal. We’ve gone to one of the favourites and beaten them quite handily. The players, staff and Larry Grayson are all laughing and joking during the game. It’s unreal. We’ve had a shape and a work-rate which Blackpool could not handle at all and allied it with some brilliance from James Vaughan and Oliver Norwood and we look like a top-rate side. “Happy to stay up” was the requirement at the start of the season. :slight_smile:

:clap: I’m going to lorry a final beer into me and get into the sack to dream of automatic. :pint:

Steve Kean’s Blackburn Rovers are still Steve Kean’s Blackburn Rovers. :clap:

I see Henrik Larsson is being strongly linked with the Blackburn job. Could put Totti in a tough position

Blackburn Rovers are 1-0 behind at home to Wolves, this will now make it three games without a win since Steve Kean left them. I also see Charlie Austin is fairly banging them in at the minute - Celtic were very strongly linked with him about two seasons ago. We have missed out on a lot of potential bargains with strikers over the past couple of seasons.

When you get rid of Steve Kean you’re getting rid of more than a top manager. You’re getting rid of a man who has dealt superbly wth adversity throughout his life. You’re ripping the heart out of a club. It’s no surprise what has happened to Blackburn since his departure.

A division that never fails to disappoint

• Andy Reid outpaced 2 defenders (yes that’s 2) to score a screamer for Forest in a 1-0 win

• Some Watford gobshite cleared the crossbar from a yard out in the last minute which meant they lost 2-1

• Lucciano Becchio is an ice cool legend, Neil Warnock is a freak

• Bolton are shit

Chris Kirkland assaulted by a spectator tonight.

His identity has already been revealed on Twitter as Aaron Cawley, Leeds fan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2sIXRIWJTA

To be fair he only pushed him in the face. Kirkland went down like he was hit by a sniper, his reaction was embarrassing.

The lad won’t be going to any more Leeds games for a while after that though. Dave Jones called Leeds fans “vile animals” in his post match interview. “not just one of them, all of them.”