Nutri-Bullet

how do the blades extract like a nutri bullet?

Extract :rolleyes:

This thing emulsifies at a molecular level.

you are losing the fibre you clown if it emulsifes, you might as well be drinking a smoothie or glass of juice

2 horsepower engineā€¦

stick to the cloths and leave the nutrition to the experts pal

Donā€™t waste your nutri time on that mug.

[QUOTE=ā€œTheUlteriorMotive, post: 1074331, member: 2272ā€]Face it - the NutriBullet is like a Commodore 64 compared to this thing

The Vitamix 5200 high-performance blender is squat, black, and rubberized, loud as a leaf blower and powerful enough to pulverize a steer. Its 2-horsepower engine approaches the strength of a lawn mower. At 11 pounds, itā€™s as heavy as a cannonball. The weight and a sheath of thick thermoset plastic damp vibrations and keep the blender from flying off the counter. A Vitamix blender is a symphony of precision engineering, with motor, container, and blades working in powerful harmony. The container is curved at the bottom to create a vortex that pulls food through the blades, which are surprisingly dull. Thatā€™s because a Vitamix doesnā€™t chop or slice, as we imagine blenders do. Instead, the angled blades, which travel at speeds up to 240 miles per hour, simply obliterate whatever is inside. The process creates enough friction to boil soup. ā€œThey are essentially bashing the materials to death,ā€ says Greg Moores, the companyā€™s vice president for engineering, ā€œbreaking down the cell walls to emulsify them at a molecular level. Theoretically, this is healthier for you because it emulsifies plant matter more than your teeth can by chewing it.ā€ The 5200, which retails for $449, is actually one of the cheaper models. All told, Vitamix expects to sell 1.4 million blenders this year.[/QUOTE]

Would the Vitamix 5200 pulverise a Nutribullet if you put it into it?

Obliterate it. At a molecular level.

Havenā€™t embraced the nutri life yet but shall be purchasing one soon. Have been using the blender LST few months with fruit and have been reinvigorated. Thank. You tfk for opening my eyes
Just had
Frozen strawberries
Orange
Apple
Pineapple
Bandanna
Drop a waater

Savage

[QUOTE=ā€œfeck it, post: 1074498, member: 1586ā€]Havenā€™t embraced the nutri life yet but shall be purchasing one soon. Have been using the blender LST few months with fruit and have been reinvigorated. Thank. You tfk for opening my eyes
Just had
Frozen strawberries
Orange
Apple
Pineapple
Bandanna
Drop a waater

Savage[/QUOTE]
Interesting recipe. What colour bandanna?

[QUOTE=ā€œfeck it, post: 1074498, member: 1586ā€]Havenā€™t embraced the nutri life yet but shall be purchasing one soon. Have been using the blender LST few months with fruit and have been reinvigorated. Thank. You tfk for opening my eyes
Just had
Frozen strawberries
Orange
Apple
Pineapple
Bandanna
Drop a waater

Savage[/QUOTE]if that was made in a nutri bullet you life would change in ways you never thought possible, you donā€™t know what you are missing, you are mugging yourself off using a blender

Ha ha. Pure yellow kid

I think it was the Vitamix that had a stand at the Ploughing and there was some English fella doing demoā€™s on it. If you can make ice-cream as well in them then thatā€™s it. It was something expensive like a couple of hundred for one. Iā€™ll stick to my nutri bullet though thank you very much.

I had a bullet today of kale, beetroot, grapes, pineapple, mandarin orange and a pear. It was something rotten. I was trying to be too adventurous, i think it was the orange that fucked it over. It didnā€™t go with the other stuff at all, it was too sweet by a mile. Back to the tried and tested tomorrow.

Iā€™d say it was the mandarin alright or the orange, they donā€™t go well with certain things, in fact I ate oranges, rarely use them in bullets

Over extended the ingredients today. Obviously full of greatness and awesomeness but hard enough to stomach

Kale x clump of
Kiwi x 1
Apple x 1
Pomegranate x 3 slices of
Beetroot x 1 portion
Carrot x .5
Orange juice x splash of
Water to the max

Keep it simple lads, I would not use any juice, they are all full of sugar, robbing the natural goodness from you, mugging you off, and use more veg than fruit

a lemon ,kale ,spinach and chia seeds today

A full lemon mate? Was it very sour?

half a lemon,not too sour but its the dominant flavour which means i can go nuts with how much kale I put in

A flat, gone off can of Tangerine. More nutrition in a pot of aids.