NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

Postman pat, postman pat, postman pat and his misleading stat

2 Likes

Fixed.

3 Likes

Matty fiddling the figures.

1 Like

All set up for Boris to relax the lockdown on VE Day and declare another Victory for Britain. The fucking brits and the war. They are obsessed with comparing everything to the war.

2 Likes

The new White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnaney :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m very happy with the way the situation is being handled now compared to those clowns in Ireland who might have the country open for business in 2023, today was huge with the testing results, one of the five criteria hammered along with the contact testing, open it up to fuck Boris, I am hoping for a trip to Magaluf in June

More chance of that than going to ruislip

Wizzair are fully operational again out of Luton, Lisbon could be an option for me

Proper counties like Great Britain and the United States May have stumbled out of the gates but they are now striding past everyone halve a mile from home.

739 fatalities, down from 1005 last Friday.

Serious work is being done

Yea. Should hit the 40k no bother to them

How so? There was corpses found in a rental truck in Brooklyn this week as the undertaker had no space in the morgue.

fake news

When the British put their mind to a task, there is no one to touch them. The first vaccine could be developed by July, Where? in the UK of course

1 Like

Britain will be open for business before june.

Fixed that there for you

1 Like

Last friday 28k tests, today 122k.

That is very serious work. Very serious indeed. Imagine if Matt Handcock was the minister for health in Ireland

3 Likes