NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

With 5% of the population.

I doubt it. How reliable would the numbers be from places like Bangladesh, Addis Ababa or aughnacloy?

1 Like

They told us that we shouldn’t send anyone to the hospital, even if they may be 65 and have many years to live. We were told not to send them in," says Latifa Löfvenberg, a nurse who worked in several care homes around Gävle, north of Stockholm, at the beginning of the pandemic.

“Some can have a lot of years left to live with loved ones, but they don’t have the chance… because they never make it to the hospital,” she says. “They suffocate to death. And it’s a lot of panic and it’s very hard to just stand by and watch.”

I’m sure they would have been comforted knowing their sacrifice meant lads gasping for a pint had their thirst quenched. Now, if only the rest of the elderly would hurry up and die.

1 Like

Very sad. Bed of heaven to them.

The weekly filleting taking place. Even the Scots are having a cut.

1 Like

Hopefully Latifa won’t accidently fall out a window. Nursing homes tend to be lower floor buildings anyway by design so she might be ok.

The number of cases reported is based on the amount of testing done. No testing = no cases. Spain has done more testing per capita than the US, and has more cases per capita.

In terms of deaths, western Europe has almost 2X the number of deaths per capita compared to the US. Quite the clusterfuck.

Is Germany in western Europe these days?

Yes.

I love trump on twitter, great comedy. But it frightens the shit out of me that he is the president of the US

Oh thank god, an expert!!

17 per cent in London have antibodies

5 per cent in rest of UK.

2 Likes

Hup out of it

Maybe so.
Then again, maybe not.

But the UK government is being held to task now. Robbie fucking Savage asking questions at the daily briefing. Oh my lord.

1 Like

Even he managed to trip them up!

His questions were more probing than Laura’s

1 Like

Laura does what she’s told. She’s as investigative a journalist as a fox news anchor.
Big smug head on her then.

The Danes on the pig’s back.