NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

Everyone’s so angry

1 Like

You lads hate being challenged with the facts, it’s your only weakness mate

What are rowing over? Tis all over. A few more weeks of pretence and we’ll be back to normal and ye’ll be wishing we were back in lockdown

1 Like

Hi Brendan

The rightly vilified far right have hijacked the totally legitimate OIUTF brigade. They ought be ashamed of themselves

I’ve gone into pure passive mode at this stage. Open it up , shut it down. :man_shrugging:
It’s all the one at this stage. The powers that be have made their minds up what direction we’re going to take.
Sit down, have a beer. We are where we are

That’s all you’ve got left, you’re nothing without @sidney, thats become very clear. A sad state of affairs. Left with the most pointless poster on the board for support

:rofl:

1 Like

Your posts are many but your points are few. Typical Koch subscriber. Don’t let the anger become you

The ones that support the leftist cult and its agenda.

Don’t succumb to apathy Mike.

Well put it this way. I can do fuck all about whatever they decide to do

1 Like

The only reliable stats are deaths and hospitalisations. The rest is guess work.

Clearly now you can take your shirt off in public.

I’m not boss. To be honest from a purely selfish perspective, I’m one of the few people in the country I’d say who has benefited greatly from this lockdown. I’ll make no apologies for that. That being said, a road map has been set out. It may or may not be expedited depending. Either way we just have to get on with it

1 Like

Excuse me?

1 Like

Wrong. You can tell the likes of the average simpleton Trump/Bojo supporter how simple they actually are. See the 3 muskyteers above

Stop trying to draw me out you rotten bastard.

More than a few mate. At least you admit it. A lot of people claiming their not doing well but they have to be doing ok. I’m loving it, few hours work from home and rest of the day off in beautiful weather. It’s great.

You’re a very wise man.