NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

no one cares about that anymore, its mostly only old lads in their mid 80’s who are dying anyway that die, the more people out protesting the better, get it out into the community and kill it off through herd immunity

The median age for people landing in ICU is 62.

There are still some that think this is no different to the seasonal flu.

yeah, all 10 of them, fat overweight, all sort of shite wrong with them

more of this please, huge crowds. get that virus out into the community for herd immunity so we can all get on with out lives

Hard to argue with that

The collaboration makes a lot of sense because Aden worked as a housekeeper in a hospital in St Cloud, Minnesota, before becoming a model.

1 Like

Probably skewed by them not bothering with anyone over 70 for a long time.

Cummings new one is “save summer” Boris is opening the pubs on the 22nd June

23 deaths and 202 cases confirmed in Sweden today.

Total deaths is now at 4,717 and total cases is at 45,924.

10% of known cases in Sweden have died.

Following yesterdays numbers in Ireland there are 25,207 cases and 1,683 deaths. Almost 7% of known cases have died.

Following yesterdays numbers in the UK, there are 287,399 cases and 40,597 deaths. Approx 14% of known cases have died.

Lastly in the USA, approx 5.5% of known cases have died. 113164 deaths and 2,028,031 cases.

If you look at the UK surplus death number, which may give a more accurate representation, the number is well above 60000

Where is that type of info/stats available?

Ah, its right here !

Scandinavia opening back up borders but closed to Swedes

Ouch

Boris announcing dexamethasone works, hydrocholorquinine doesn’t.

Boris 1
Donald 0

1 Like

Trade sent.

1 Like

1 Like

I wonder is there a fella on a Norwegian forum posting up a link ‘Irish Health Chief: we’ re closing schools till September’ to score an internet point.

1 Like

I imagine every country are making international comparisons yes.

I wonder are other countries as insecure as us constantly thinking we’re fierce eejits and others are doing everything better.