NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

Your reasoning is entirely specious though.

Starting from a point where the incidence of the virus was extremely low following lockdown, there followed a period where quite a few restrictions were still in place. At the end of that 14 people died.

It’s suggests to me more would die if you continued on the current course, starting at a point with higher incidence and fewer restrictions and proceeding from there.

Yes Ireland in the general and NPHET in the government in particular have made a hames of this pandemic.

But that doesn’t mean it’s not still serious and a serious threat.

It seems bizarre that people think it’s over or its no longer a threat, that because not so many people are dying now that proves it’s not dangerous.

One point of order, without knowing the age or health profile of those 14 people but if it is following the trend, then a person in their 80’s with poor health is not a tragedy it is a part of life. It is sad for the families just as it was sad for my family when my grandparents died of old age or poor health but it wasn’t a tragedy.

3 Likes

There is no evidence lockdowns reduced deaths. That’s specious reasoning

3 Likes

Lockdowns didn’t reduce the incidence of the virus and thereby reduce deaths? Ok so.

Have you evidence that says they did?

Christ.

Ok so

Belgium are going for broke

3 Likes

Liverpool and Warrington have fallen

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/takeaway-fined-1000-handing-customer-4572343

Four welders, a couple of them only young lads just got sent to jail for buying lunch in a Tesco express. It’s fcuking outrageous.

1 Like

Behave fearlessly but with common sense.

On the Isle of Man. They were singled out because they were wearing masks. I’d say it’s a curtain twitchers paradise and home to some of the biggest cunts on earth.

2 Likes

Isle of Man is not in the U.K. AFAIK

🤷dunno mate.

Ashutosh up to his old tricks

2 Likes

They’re actually recording the cases in an Excel spreadsheet. By God.