NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

A family relative of a work colleague is moving his family to the Caymans for work (funds of course)

They are pre-booked into hotel rooms for 14 days of quarantine, meals are pre-ordered and they all have to wear tags for the 14 days.

No messing there

It’s supposed to be an awful place altogether. Like a Caribbean Gibraltar. All “ex pats” no soul

1 Like

I heard of a prominent business family heading there from Ennis soon too, supposed to be a lot of Irish over there at the moment. Why wouldn’t you if the dosh wasn’t an issue I suppose

Flights out are hard got apparently

there’s a very strong possibility there is a crossover here

You can literally buy citizenship for some of those Caribbean countries. I know a lot of countries give status or residency to wealthy people but it’s outright for sale there

There were a few prominent bankrupts who swiftly exited there back in oh eight.

Have to fly via London btw. Can’t go via the usa

25,308 cases
1,725 deaths

7,164, 387 vaccinated

Great interview with Dr Van Damme there on C4

1 Like

28,680 cases
1,239 deaths

7,447,199 vaccinated

1 Like

Did John Bull take a day off vaccinating yesterday?

Pal of mine recently flew back to UK from South America where he had been living. Flew via CDG in Paris. Said CDG was as busy as ever which seems to be the case from this

@Batigol @Turenne

1 Like

That’s fairly bogus. Anyone with a brain can see from that graph that Ireland mortality rate is significantly lower than Sweden’s across the graph but happens to be higher only in the last week.

5 Likes

Do we know if the graph is showing covid-related deaths only? Sweden could have slightly higher covid-related deaths, but lower unemployment-related deaths.

In any case, without overlaying the coronavirus death datasets from previous years there’s no real sense of the scale of this.

1 death per 100k in the middle of your cold and flu season isn’t even remotely newsworthy.

Anders sent Tony home with his tae in a mug

1 Like
5 Likes

Open it up to fuck, it’s over

23,275 cases
1200 deaths

And wait for it

8,378 940 Vaccinated! Shove that up your hole Europe

1 Like