NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

The focus should be on individuals and small to medium size businesses. Most large corporations have plenty cash and can survive this, especially the fucking banks. The banks need to do their bit here and freeze mortgages and business loans for however long this lasts. The bottom line though is if help isn’t coming soon to people out of work, there will be a serious price to pay for broader society.

2 Likes

I almost never bother with this level of puerility. But still… The Superbowl… The jaysus Superbowl… As a meet analogy…

Cop yourself on. You are even worse than those morons Bitch-age and Bitch-mouse. They just want to be on the telly, on Second Captains, same as they once wanked over Jennifer Ellison. You have those intellectual pretensions, wanted to sit beside John Kelly on The View, wanked over Monica Bellucci. 'Tis all the same sock.

People are dying. Any of us might die. I am acutely worried about my parents. Trying to ‘score e-points’ demeans this tragic situation. You are trapped under the glass of yourself.

Besides, that Superbowl stuff is not even remotely funny – to power of n. All you want to be is ‘famous’. You are like, without even the slight concave talent, that shyster Michael Harding was ten or 15 years ago. You make Michael Harding look like Fr Brian Darcy.

You are showing what you are: someone for whom gibing at America (aka advancing internet bunfights) is far more important than the death of thousands – and the hoving death of many more thousands. You should be ashamed of yourself, hiding behind Trump being a toxic moron, like someone detonating a stink bomb so as to conceal a fart. You have no sense of proportion, wisdom’s seed bed. We all know Trump is a toxic moron. Do you think you possess some superior insight on this front? Really?

Nor have you any sense of perspective. No empathy, no wisdom. You preach about humility and empathy in this blanched firebrand style, prattling about militant vegetarianism with KFC grease running down your face. You are a total hypocrite – same as many would be ‘radical leftists’ I met in earlier days. I believe strongly in a left perspective, which means, to me, the pursuit of a long term view rather than the short term glories of laying bare toxic morons, of kicking open doors with glass slippers. Trying to appear ‘sophisticated’ – and getting something published in The Irish Times – is the acme of your aspirations.

Your true hero, could you but admit it, is Jim Jones.

13 Likes

Lovely stuff, the equivalent of Richie Hogan’s elbow if it had landed.

Malarkey, is Dublin riding itself silly now everyone’s at home all day or has the riding scene dried up? What’s Tinder like at the moment?

This reply could be worth staying up for.

1 Like

Now, now… Not getting into all that stuff.

We have markedly different political views, which is fair enough. But at least – political views quite aside – you do not claim (and never would) the progress of COVID-19 is akin to Galway beating Waterford in 2017. That craic is morally bankrupt.

The Superbowl stuff was funny, mate.

Get over it.

I must say it’s both rather humbling and amusing that I annoy you to the extent that you spent the last two hours of your life writing out that piece of unreadable, turgid, raimeis. As a cry for help that’s as bad as I’ve ever seen.

But anyway, given that you did, it’s job done on my part, as they say.

Maybe but it also proves him right

Me being right drives other lads mental. None more so than @Malarkey, as has just been demonstrated beautifully.

I’ll give him until 2am to go through a list of Stephen Fry insults and decide which ones he wants to copy and paste…

Probably be 3am again he gets to round to compiling them all into a vaguely readable form though.

Tipp beating Kilkenny in 2019?

Was “funny”, was it?

Case closed.

Any time you want, I will do two things.

1 Make ribbons of you, as with other lads here. The last time I took a dump, I said farewell to more IQ points than you will ever encounter.

2 Give you a tutorial on why you are such an abysmal writer, the Canice Picklington stuff, the tawdry Mrs Keady stuff. Like so many Irish ‘writers’, high and low, you think making people feel ‘sophisticated’ by being in on a sneer is the tickle. The poor benighted, down the country… At least you can make cheese down there.

Truth told, you make Julian Gough look slightly better than awful. Quite a feat. And he is from Tipperary.

1 Like

Put your thumb up your hole and all your questions, all your queries, will vanish.

1 Like

That’s absolutely hilarious. The hypocrisy and lack of self-awareness is off the scale.

You are a very stupid person’s idea of an intelligent person.

And the funniest thing is the very stupid person who has that idea is yourself.

Trademark turn of phrase there. The wit, oh the wit.

Reminds me of Fr. Fintan Stack in its eloquence.

A wah wah pedal without electricity.

Everyone knows – politics quite aside – who the toxic moron is here. Repeat the usual gowl stuff to fade.

How does it feel to be the Jim Jones of TFK, the lad who tried to torch the place on Twitter – but still had to come back, because nowhere else provides even the semblance of an audience?

Jim Jones… The Spanish Flu in 1919 was like Cork winning the All Ireland after 16 long years.

Ah yeah… Drink up now.

4 Likes

Whether people agree or disagree with him or his policies, love him or loath him, Trump is who we have. He was blindsided by this as much as any other western leader, but shame on him for not being more curious. If I was aware of the danger in late January, so should he, or maybe he didn’t want to hear of such danger from his lofty perch.

Things have moved so quickly it’s hard to reflect on where we were a week ago, let alone two weeks. People who are stuck on what we should have done in February should be ignored, we need a fluid and flexible response as this unfolds, as it will unfold in unpredictable ways in different locations.

It’s going to be a hell of a battle, lengthy and arduous. We somehow found the spirit required in the last ten minutes against Waterford in 2017, I’m hoping for the same here and a little luck.

1 Like

“A wah wah pedal without electricity?”

Bleedin’ hell, you’re like a drummer with no drums and only a keyboard to smash.

How much have you had to drink tonight?

You’re like Keith Moon, not when he was belting out a beat, but when he was choking to death on his own vomit.

And funny you mention Jim Jones because you’re reminding more of Jimbo Jones here.

They take hurling away for a week and this is what happens, deary me. :grin:

They said the same about Pol Pot

1 Like

Certainly the Yanks did.

Your fellow communist? You would have been a fan if you were around at the time.