NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

I find it quite bizarre that you will have to prove you are vaccinated in order to be allowed to leave

I find it quite bizarre the amount of time you spend searching Australia on Twitter but hey ho.

1 Like

Around 2% of Monaghan has tested positive in the past fortnight by those figures.

Not winding anyone up but I don’t know anyone here who’s tested positive lately, no-one gives a shit, no-one’s worried.

1.2% of the total population have tested positive in the past 2 weeks it says. No impact on anyone here the past 2 weeks, let 'er rip.

1 Like

Forget about Monaghan. Brick it up

I’ve posted today about the US, NZ and Australia. Yesterday I posted about Vietnam and Denmark. Different countries approaches are interesting and all pop up for those interested in the world. You seem to get awfully protective about your chosen country, only a 5 more weeks to go for you in lockdown. Relax.

I do.

Tut tut

1 Like

Paddy wouldn’t stand for that

1 Like

Covid loves alcohol.

1 Like

Surely that’s just on weekdays? You’d be entitled to more at the weekend?!

Keep them convicts in order

@Chucks_Nwoko on his way down for a beach side coffee

12 Likes

Uncanny :rofl:

toowoomba is miles from Brisbane

Tipp’s lovely Orla the latest resident.

cc @carryharry .

Some weird jealous people :man_shrugging:

The right wing lunatics in Denmark are at it again. All Covid restrictions lifted in Denmark.

https://www.rte.ie/news/world/2021/0910/1245758-covid-global/

9 Likes