NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

Are you accusing me of having that view?

Clearly not. I’m saying the casualisation of the term ‘underlying condition’ has been astonishing and that this cunt is breezing over the fact that 28 others died as well. 28 healthy people dead in one day from a flu.

I think Goodall is generally pretty decent, he’s about the best of the UK “pol corrs”, but I don’t think it’s a very well phrased tweet at all.

I agree with your assertion about the casualisation of the term “underlying condition”. It’s a very cynical and callous political manouevre from governments everywhere.

The Uk are saying that Tuesday’s figures are expected to be higher as they reflect a catch up on reporting over the weekend. Hope that’s right

1 Like

The core of right-wing political “thought” is laid bare here by Toby Young - complete and utter disregard for the lives of human beings.

496 deaths excluding NI

3009 new cases and 381 new deaths in the UK

14:52

The death toll in England from the coronavirus outbreak rose by 367 to 1,651, the NHS said.

“Patients were aged between 19 and 98 years old and all but 28 patients (aged between 19 and 91 years old) had underlying health conditions,” it added.

Scotland said 60 people had died as today, while 69 people in Wales had died due to Covid-19

Edit: lazy sweaties and taffs giving aggregated figures rather than new deaths

So 502 all in.

Jaysus

Underlying condition is the new known to the Gardai

6 Likes

Following Gareth noble(a seriously alright sort) on Twitter?

No.

More dodgy figures from the Brits than you’d see in an entire series of Operation Transformation.

1 Like

The Scottish and Welsh numbers look like they are cumulative. 381 died yesterday (up to 5pm I think).

That’s leaving aside the underreporting of deaths due to those that did not occur in hospitals being omitted.

Informative

TNH

5 Likes

That Fauci knows nothing, he needs to listen to real experts like Trump and @labane1917.

By the time he gets done with every health worker in the area he’ll wish it didnt