NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

I expect Mr. Biden to be running front and centre with this perceptive piece from January 29th if he makes it to the presidential campaign.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/01/27/coronavirus-donald-trump-made-us-less-prepared-joe-biden-column/4581710002/

Joe Biden: Trump is worst possible leader to deal with coronavirus outbreak

1 Like

@codegreen doesn’t think trump can be beat

Yep he said it was a hoax. Pathetic stuff even by his low standards.

Like Sue Cook pulled out of the Alan Partridge live show at the Linton Travel Tavern, Liz Truss has pulled* out.

*been

Matt Hancock at his briefing: No test is better than a bad test

3 days time it’ll be Get Covid Done

2 Likes

Large of little and large has died from covid19

That is funny but sadly true.

1 Like

What were the numbers in the US today?

@Dziekanowski and @anon7035031 please advise

666 new deaths. 23,833 new confirmed cases.

New York is gone lads

They have to pass through something like 150 different laws for different offences to allow people pay for bail in cash. That’s mental.

Looks like they can pass all the laws they want now. There’ll be nobody left to either implement or break them

I hope you are wrong mike. It’s a wonderful city. They are fierce sound people too.

1 Like

They are and I’ve been to New York about 20 times. But I’m watching cnn there. You can nearly feel the sense of panicking and despair over the telly.

1 Like

The army will be called in I’m afraid.

1 Like

Paramedics in New York have been told if they can’t resuscitate heart attack victims in the field not to being them to a hospital.

Ah here are you serious? Christ that’s awful.