NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

The sheer shameless, feckless immorality of Charles Moore and his ilk is an affront to humanity. Cunts like him have implored for decades that the NHS and other public services should be relentlessly run into the ground. Despite that the NHS staff continue to work miracles while led by privatising donkeys out to cut their pay and increase their hours and worsen their working conditions while useless cunts like Moore stand on the sidelines and throw stones while conning people into believing they were being “oppressed” by the EU, ethnic minorities, gay and trans people, “p’lih’ical crectniss”, feminism, “experts”, blah blah fucking blah, and denied climate destruction.

And there are a good few just like him here, except they’re useful idiots, brainwashed forelock tuggers to their core.

Cunts like Moore have never been right about anything in their entire lives. But being right about anything isn’t what they are about. They are about power and kleptocracy for a small circle of people like them. If there was any justice he and his non-dom owners would be in prison for the damage they’ve wreaked on Britain.

Alexander Thynn, The Marquess of Bath and a former President of the Bullingdon Club has succumbed to it. RIP.

3 Likes

Hancock is an English translation of the original Chinese surname 中國陰莖, which means “Chinese penis”.

At least there’s a bit of hope with Keir starmer.
I think if he’s still about, labour will win the next election, and apply to go back into the common market and free trade agreements, which should, hopefully, open freedom of movement back up.

1 Like

I’ve always supported him. He was the only brains behind that shitshow of Corbyn. I joined the British labour party last night. He’ll destroy Johnson

3 Likes

Latest UK Update
New Cases: 5903
Total Cases: 47806
Newly Confirmed Deaths: 619

poor Britain

1 Like

A more cynical person might think he or someone acting on his or his family’s behalf had recently invested in the company that produces said drug. Not me though.

Fuck. Horrendous

Especially considering that the reporting at weekends are lower. Tuesday’s will be huge.

https://twitter.com/willo_ian/status/1246784041359151104?s=21

Reality has a firmly left-wing bias.

The commy virus will change the world

Brits salivating now cos lizzie is giving a speech. Fucking hell, they still haven’t got it.

1 Like

They’ll get it soon enough.

They wont you know. Not until they’re piling bodies onto a horse and cart on the streets

1 Like

How many total deaths in UK?

1 Like

Well over half the US total with 1/5th of their population.

1 Like