NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

She visited her ‘2nd home’ twice in one week. How is this not essential?

My second home has been closed for 3 weeks :hot_face:

4 Likes

Jared Kushner’s involvement in the non-response to COVID in the US is a two fingers to humanity there.

‘2nd home’ . The answer is in the question

Could you not just fuck off for another week mate. Nobody here is laughing at New York.

Yep. 15% death rate from those hospitalised too. They wouldn’t have sent him to hospital unless they had to - they would know the impact of that news.

The implications for the future of the United Sates are scary. I was talking to someone in Huntington Beach there and they were telling me that a western coast independence movement is growing daily. The difference between them and say a bunch of hicks in Texas is obvious, they have the moolah and the smarts to actually make it happen

1 Like

ehh…

1 Like

That was Friday, try and stay up to date. New York is in better shape today, listen to his press conference from this morning. Of course it’s a crisis, it’s a crisis in most hard hit areas. Also Cuomo loves to whine, it’s an Italian American thing.

Russia funds all that. It’s astro-turf.

We’d love to get rid of those fucks in SoCal :joy:

Let’s hope a load of lions testing positive is not a bad omen for Leo.

1 Like

Thats 2 examples of arrogance and racism in your last 2 posts. It is distressing to see the West coast laughing their holes off while all around them their fellow US citizens in New York, New Jersey and New Orleans are dropping like flies

The Californians have been talking about that for a long time, don’t worry about it. Young Californians also reckon that anytime the independence movement looks like going anywhere the CIA just kill or arrest the leaders, which might be believable. That movement is going nowhere.

Racism towards SoCal?

Wellknown NorCal code for hispanics

1 Like

It’s going to Russia.

The biggest movement in CA is the desire to split the state n two. Mostly over water. Lot of farming has been destroyed up here due to water restrictions, while half the water from the Sierras is pumped down to LA to fill their infinity swimming pools.

Isn’t there a serious movement to split Florida in two also?