O’Byrne Cup, Walsh Cup and other sundry pre season provincial tournaments

Watching the Co Op Superstores Munster Senior Hurling League Final back here

Genuine question…does Jack Browne have something amiss with him?

3 Likes

Oh the Clare crowd won’t like that!

I’m actually being serious, it’s a genuine question. Always doing absolutely brainless stuff and it’s a constant hard man act with nothing to back it up. I’d say he drives his team mates bananas

Typical Clare tactic, trying to get a fella sent off. Half worked I suppose with the ref booking Will O’Donoghue before the throw-in for not turning the other cheek to Jack “I’m 'Ard” Browne.

He got his answer anyway over the next hour.

2 Likes

Bad form out of Barry Nash at the end there, he really should have given the Clare team three cheers.

Which of course Diarmuid Byrnes would never do…the fucking w@nker.

What was wrong with Lohan today? Stormed off without shaking hands etc? Did Kiely tell him Davy was sound or what?

100% correct.

Byrnes went down like he was shot in Ennis a few years back to get someone sent off…a cvnt for the ages.

You’re thinking of David Fitzgerald

No…cvnt Byrnes.

What is a cvnt mate? Are you trying to say cunt?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/ClareFM/status/1736752099898110317?t=O4pJUc9O_rW8s6wlJe-1Bg&s=19

Breathless with excitement I am

Dublin 2-31 Westmeath 1-12 in the Walsh cup from a nippy Parnell Park. Westmeath were atrocious. Some Dublin young lads looked the part but Westmeath were so bad its hard to tell.

Is Dessie still over Westmeath? They acquitted themselves well in the Sam Maguire last year.

Walsh Cup man.

4 Likes

The clubbed commentator was some ape

I see Donegal played a player born in 2006 the other night which is going to cause problems.

I wondered at that, it used be illegal, did the rule change?