Obese Ireland

Sitting down is killing people.

Ban chairs. Ban couches.

I had a very patriotic looking dinner last night. [ATTACH=full]2816[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1136776, member: 2272”]Sitting down is killing people.

Ban chairs. [/QUOTE]

+1
I am soon going to request a stand up desk at work.

Ah here
This thread is gone all lovey dovey, too many lads agreeing on the main point, not enough lads shaping up to each other and threatening to kill the other, way too civilised for TFK

Go fuck yourself choco retard, carryharry and that Wexford gowl Bandage.
Cunts one and all.

Iv

I’ve just sat down after a hill walk. I’d never have thought I’d do this on holiday before. I’d be like Mac shoving the local beer down my neck and stuffing my gob with ice cream.

I had grapefruit, some orange and grapes for breakfast. I will admit I had a small amount of orange juice in my champagne and also drank Mrs Goodes.

I will have a salad for lunch with some water.

My life has changed in ways I never thought possible.

mu lunch, steamed broccoli and brown rice with a pint of water. Delicious

[QUOTE=“Ebeneezer Goode, post: 1136839, member: 1785”]I’ve just sat down after a hill walk. I’d never have thought I’d do this on holiday before. I’d be like Mac shoving the local beer down my neck and stuffing my gob with ice cream.

I had grapefruit, some orange and grapes for breakfast. I will admit I had a small amount of orange juice in my champagne and also drank Mrs Goodes.

I will have a salad for lunch with some water.

My life has changed in ways I never thought possible.[/QUOTE]

That’s a few pops you’ve taken at me recently mate. They’re not going unnoticed.

Ah calm down you’re nearly getting as bad as DB!

[QUOTE=“Tassotti, post: 1136891, member: 361”]mu lunch, steamed broccoli and brown rice with a pint of water. Delicious

:smiley:

No meat or fish just rice and veg?

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1136809, member: 686”]+1
I am soon going to request a stand up desk at work.[/QUOTE]

Thinking of getting one too. Keep me updated if you go down this route. Am i right in saying the desks are adjustable so you can stand or sit? Would be good to stand up for an hour 2-3 times a day and back down again.

[QUOTE=“Tassotti, post: 1136891, member: 361”]mu lunch, steamed broccoli and brown rice with a pint of water. Delicious

http://i57.tinypic.com/34is9q1.jpg[/QUOTE]

Did you bring your mother’s old plates to England with you?

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1136776, member: 2272”]Sitting down is killing people.

Ban chairs. Ban couches.[/QUOTE]

The Spartans never let their children sit until night-time. Turned them into right hardy hoors.

I’ve submitted this to be included in Lifting the Treaty ver. 2.0

No meat or fish just rice and veg?[/QUOTE]thats it, I will have one piece of herb encrusted salmon later with some asparagus for my dinner

btw, currently having my weekly treat from the patisserie, a slice of white chocolate cheesecake, struggling to finish it

this was taken at 2am in supermacs in Ennis this morning and posted on facebook

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/182150_262889117148727_570189784_n.jpg?oh=5017dbf8d71b693a7750decb8429c540&oe=55C71FC3

thats the way the country is going

I’ve had 16 slices of large pizza between 9.30pm last night and 1.30pm today… 6 (six) were cold.

I hear you mate. My 6 pack has slipped back to about 4…

[QUOTE=“Tassotti, post: 1137487, member: 361”]this was taken at 2am in supermacs in Ennis this morning and posted on facebook

https://scontent-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/182150_262889117148727_570189784_n.jpg?oh=5017dbf8d71b693a7750decb8429c540&oe=55C71FC3

thats the way the country is going[/QUOTE]
Fucking hell but yer one in the middle would be some recipient for the rophynol.

So you had a large pizza?