Obese Ireland

I had a lovely bit a baafe for my dinner today,proper atin

Smoothie followed by 4 sausages, 4 rashers, 3 eggs, black and white pudding, three slices of brown bread toasted, half and avocado and some cheese and harissa followed by black coffee for breakfast. Some homemade granola with fruit nuts and yogurt for a snack. 5 cutlets off a rack of lamb with roast spuds, broccoli carrots, gravy and mint sauce for dinner, followed by rhubarb tart with custard and coffee for the dinner. I think I’ll have a cup of some sort of decaf tea now.

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1137898, member: 1786”]Soup for your tea?
Madness.[/QUOTE]
[ATTACH=full]2826[/ATTACH]

[QUOTE=“TreatyStones, post: 1137898, member: 1786”]Soup for your tea?
Madness.[/QUOTE]
Followed by a glass of Squeez orange juice and a piece of toast with Jam on it to complete the 80s pop theme.

Any of ye cunts want to give me some easy prepackaged breakfast options other than my beloved muesli and granola, ones that guarantee clarity if the mind body and soul

[QUOTE=“maroonandwhite, post: 1138048, member: 1406”]Any of ye cunts want to give me some easy prepackaged breakfast options other than my beloved muesli and granola, ones that guarantee clarity if the mind body and soul[/QUOTE]a banana

You can’t prepackage success. If you’re not willing to put the effort in on your eating then you’re already losing

Mueali, banana, yogurt

Hoor of a day yesterday. Out on the bike. No breakfast. Cereal for lunch. No tea. 5 pints of porter.
Then ate 5 bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes before bed and was tormented needing a piss and too tired to get up to the jacks.
Feel horrible now. :-(.

[QUOTE=“flattythehurdler, post: 1138113, member: 1170”]Hoor of a day yesterday. Out on the bike. No breakfast. Cereal for lunch. No tea. 5 pints of porter.
Then ate 5 bowls of crunchy nut cornflakes before bed and was tormented needing a piss and too tired to get up to the jacks.
Feel horrible now. :-(.[/QUOTE]

I have been pissing like a racehorse* since the game on Saturday evening. My own theory is that once lactic acid builds up in the body that we piss it out. Is this correct?

[SIZE=2]*Do racehorses really piss that much?[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1138123, member: 686”]I have been pissing like a racehorse* since the game on Saturday evening. My own theory is that once lactic acid builds up in the body that we piss it out. Is this correct?

[SIZE=2]*Do racehorses really piss that much?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]
I have no idea.

• probably.

[QUOTE=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 1138123, member: 686”]I have been pissing like a racehorse* since the game on Saturday evening. My own theory is that once lactic acid builds up in the body that we piss it out. Is this correct?

[SIZE=2]*Do racehorses really piss that much?[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Ketosis plus lactic acid build up

Liver failure pal.

[QUOTE=“TheUlteriorMotive, post: 1138147, member: 2272”]Ketosis plus lactic acid build up

Liver failure pal.[/QUOTE]

:eek:

There were 5 pints of cider in the mix too which may not have helped.

There were 5 pints of cider in the mix too which may not have helped.[/QUOTE]
I suspect at this late stage yesterday was a general sense of feeling unwell (malaise), sleepiness and nausea.

Any disorientation or abdominal pain? Any yellowing of the skin?

@flattythehurdler, for probably one of the fittest guys on the board your diet is shocking. 5 bowls of cereal, it’s like something a lazy college student would ate. :oops:

Funnily, my wife often compares me to a lazy college student. Says she effectively has three children to look after. I invariably remind her that she’s living rent free under my roof.

There were 5 pints of cider in the mix too which may not have helped.[/QUOTE]
Five pints of cider, and you blame the need to piss on lactic acid build up.
Outstanding. :clap:

Yeah, come to think of it… I probably sent my liver into shock and it a while to sift through the alcohol/sulphides and so the pissing process was delayed slightly. I have my last huge piss at 7am this morning. Seems to have stopped now.

What colour was it?

Clear enough.