Obese Ireland

Probably on the road to diabetes.

I have a tray of it in the boot of my car.

Was in the kitchen of my office earlier this morning. A lovely girl was chopping up raw veg, carrots and stuff. She offered me a piece of celery that I gratefully accepted! Yum yum. Then I went downstairs to another kitchen and bought myself a mars bar from the vending machine.

Eating the celery bought you some space.

[QUOTE=“balbec, post: 1138881, member: 193”]Was in the kitchen of my office earlier this morning. A lovely girl was chopping up raw veg, carrots and stuff. She offered me a piece of celery that I gratefully accepted! Yum yum. Then I went downstairs to another kitchen and bought myself a mars bar from the vending machine.[/QUOTE]Sounds like you have a eating disorder, you might want to get it checked out

[QUOTE=“glasagusban, post: 1138742, member: 1533”]Quinoa is the answer to bulking up salads. I have something similar to your salad above most days only with the addition of quinoa, feta, and an avocado.[/QUOTE]go back to stuffing your face with a full plate of dennys sausages you lard arse and leave nutrition to the experts

You’ve been on a great health kick recently Tossy mate, it’s great. But you’ve only recently turned your life around, so chill out, have you even got a 6 pack yet? Have you eaten quinoa? I used think it was like cous cous but it has changed my life in ways I never imagined.

I eat therefore I am. I just had a chicken curry and a mug of Barry’s tay.

Winner winner chicken dinner @balbec :clap:

Please tell me you didn’t have them together

I washed one down with the other. I went to Lidl after and bought a garlic bread baguette.

:eek:

Ultimate Roaster

I used to live with a roaster who went through a slab of coke every 2 or 3 days up in Leeds

Ultimate Roaster[/QUOTE]
I work hard, making decisions day and night. I need to keep my energy levels up.

Alright, pal. Hope you’ve been keeping well. Couldn’t follow what was happening on the same sex marriage debate thread while having you on ignore so changed my settings. How long does it take to get a 6 pack?

the time it takes him to pay for it, 6 bottles of Corona is the closest that lad will ever be to a six pack :smiley:

That’s great news to start my day, thanks @Bandage. To answer your question, it depends on your starting point, with all the lunges you’ve been knocking out recently I’d say you’re well on your way.

New report shows
(Moderate exercise)
44% of Irish adults do not engage in daily moderate activity - 30% claim to engage in moderate activity every 1-3 days, 25% claim they engage in moderate activity every 4-7 days.

(Regular Sport)
35% donot get regular exercise or play sport, 30% claim to engage in exercise or play sport every 1-3 days while 25% claim to exercise or play sport every 4 to 7 days.

(Sedentary behaviour)
Yet in time spent in sedentary positions we did alright compared to the rest of Europe - we had around 25% for periods of 2-5 hrs a day yet we dropped to the lower end of the scale when it went to 8hrs with just 7% …

There’s a good portion of the country doing nothing but driving to the shop for breakfast rolls it seems.

Coke.

What is it good for?

Cleaning your toilet.

http://www.wikihow.com/Clean-a-Toilet-With-Coke

Chew your food you cretins.