Off the Ball on Newstalk

Ken Earley read out my jacket analogy from the Champions League thread on Off The Ball just now.

I am therefore delighted to announce that Newstalk are now the official radio partners of TFK.

[quote=“Bandage”]Ken Earley read out my jacket analogy from the Champions League thread on Off The Ball just now.

I am therefore delighted to announce that Newstalk are now the official radio partners of TFK.[/quote]

No way

[quote=“Bandage”]Ken Earley read out my jacket analogy from the Champions League thread on Off The Ball just now.

I am therefore delighted to announce that Newstalk are now the official radio partners of TFK.[/quote]

Tell him he has to pay royalties on that Bandage. :rolleyes:

With all due respect Bandage, it was shite. Laboured, didnt flow naturally at all. And you called it a parable!

TBH I thought for ages before I started posting here that yourself and rocko were the lads from off the ball

Fook You dancarter!

Analogy. That’s the word I was looking for. It wasn’t meant to be sharp and snappy though. It was a diatribe using the analogy as a basis to defend Celtic and get stuck into Manchester Utd.

did they acknowledge the source of the analogy/diatribe/parable/fable/essay/myth/bedtimestory? or did you email them the link?

Anyone care to link me to the jibe in question?

Hey its a credit man
Stop knocking it.

Will you be applying for NUJ membership Bandy?

truly a gold star for TFK to be mentioned by such an august institution.
surely you deserve a walnut whip at the least Bandage?

now if only they’d stick it to giles more often…Eoin

P.S. McDevitt ran a pretty good marathon last month too.

Surely worthy of a book from the Off The Ball offices?

Anyone know what’s going on here?

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/off-the-ball-818471-Mar2013/?utm_source=twitter_self

[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]NEWSTALK HAVE TODAY parted company with the team behind the award-winning[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia] [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=inherit]Off The Ball[/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia] [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]programme.[/FONT][/SIZE]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=16px]Presenter Eoin McDevitt, Ken Early, Ciaran Murphy, Simon Hick and Mark Horgan have resigned according to the station.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=16px]A statement issued to[FONT=inherit]TheScore.i[/FONT]e reads: ”Ger Gilroy, Newstalk Sports Editor, who devised Off the Ball in 2002, will be joined by mainstays of the Newstalk sports team – Cian Murtagh, David McIntyre and Joe Molloy – in taking over the running of the show, starting tonight.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia][SIZE=16px]“Newstalk would like to thank Eoin, Simon, Ken, Ciaran and Mark for their contributions to the station and wish them luck in their future endeavours.”[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=16px][FONT=Georgia]The incredibly popular nightly sports show has been running for almost a decade.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Noooooooooooooo!!! :eek:

Anyone listen to the Podge Collins interview a few minutes ago? Fuckin hell if it had been Canice, there’d be all kinds of abuse fired at him.

Jesus, it was like a bad horror film.

I caught the tails end of some rogbee pundit trying to explain that Irelan are in with a real shout on Saturday.

Was he for focking real or was it a sketch of some sort?

[quote=“Kinvara’s Passion, post: 862207, member: 686”]Jesus, it was like a bad horror film.

I caught the tails end of some rogbee pundit trying to explain that Irelan are in with a real shout on Saturday.

Was he for focking real or was it a sketch of some sort?[/quote]

even the rogbee crew on here(mac,dan cater,piles) know they dont have a chance

i can confirm he is a simpleton

Yes, I can categorically confirm that Ireland will not win on Saturday.

That’s good enough for me.

great stuff
max bet material?

[quote=“The Wild Colonial Bhoy, post: 862264, member: 80”]great stuff
max bet material?[/quote]
Out the mortgages on it