Off the Ball on Newstalk

Joe Brolly took McGeeneys head clean off last Sunday. Iā€™m surprised the cunt has the temerity to even appear in public after the skelping Joe gave him. It was the greatest clamping in the history of the term.

I canā€™t believe he is still getting the air time. The guy has been shown up to be a spoofer. He should be shunned

Heā€™s talking about his Brazilian ju-jitsu now, thatā€™s niche spoofing.

He is some cunt. He supposedly train in the same gym as conor mcgregor in Kildare or somewhere like that. He will be whoring himself out soon as a MMA expert soon.

Heard 10 minutes of this. Some of the worst radio I ever heard.

Daithi Regan has just had a 5 minute rant on the state of Offaly hurling. Heā€™s a bit of a clown but canā€™t argue with anything he just said. Worth listening to

Liam Sheedy was named and shamed ā€˜above in Thurles rather than helping the manager heā€™s being paid to adviseā€™

3 Likes

Just caught a couple of minutes, ws it Regan that said Clare will win the all Ireland this year?
I usually enjoy listening to him, no bullshit anyway,

90% of what he says is bullshit.
The thing is he believes it.

5 Likes

Itā€™s not bullshit itā€™s just shit.

Well said, that is probably what I meant alright, heā€™s more entertaining than 90% of pundits though.

He was 100% correct to put the boot into sheedy if he is taking money from offaly and couldnā€™t be bothered his Tipperary hole even going to watch them play the biggest match of their season.
He is incorrect if he is trying to blame sheedy for offaly hurling falling in the abyss.

1 Like

What has regan done to help Offaly hurling in the last ten years?

Too many former greats preferring to talk shit in the media than put their shouler to the wheel. Offaly has been particularly unlucky with the pedigree of their former greats.

3 Likes

It was the former.

Apparently Daithi was publicly humiliated 3 years ago when he said Offaly would be a Christy Ring side in 3 years

His young fella is playing rugby ffs.

1 Like

He supports Munster

Regan was involved with two senior club teams here and I think he was part of an unsuccessful group who went for the county job when Joe Dooley or possibly Ollie Baker got it. He can talk shite but everything he said tonight was bang on. The school and club underage infrastructure is a complete shambles.

Fagan stop talking shite.

Ah theyā€™re great craic though

Just listened to it. Oā€™Regan slated Sheedy on the radio, really went after him and basically insinuated heā€™s just a money grabbing bollocks that comes in to get his money and fucks off while the county gets nothing in return from him. :clap:

2 Likes