Off the Ball on Newstalk

Serious Philly interviewing Ray Silke post game in Castlebar. Dublin lady. Not the Marie Tressa wan

1 Like

Do you plan on developing this post?

Here you go mate.

God bless your soul my friend.

Grand wee girl alright. She can kick a bit of ball too.

Marty though :clap:

Listened to a piece earlier where Tommy Walsh and Shane McGrath were on. Lovely little dig from Tommy to yer man Joe… “I’m not sure of your own experiences of GAA dressing rooms Joe, but…”

12 Likes

Anyone see the get up of Michael Verney on the hurling show yesterday

Fucking embarrassing stuff.

Tommy Walsh, with his 9 All-Irelands and 9-All Stars, could very easily sit back and phone it in. Don’t think Tommy phones anything in though. It’s a big perk chatting to him most Sunday’s. A rare & wonderful kind! https://t.co/CNjKzT6yKx
This is sensational stuff from tommy

3 Likes

That’s some shpake

1 Like

I love listening to Tommy,there’s a kind of innocence about him that’s great

Did anyone watch the clip of Keane ranting about his ManU exit at that roadshow the other night and Joe Molloy trying to stop Neville from interjecting? Neville in response to some lad criticising the host here.

11 Likes

It was terrific viewing.

Keane, love him or loathe him, was in great form and venting away to the enjoyment of all. Neville chipping in on occasion too just added to it.

Of course Molloy had to wade in to show what a big brain he has, totally stunted the flow of the conversation. Neville had to rebuke him not once but twice for his carry on - the exasperated “fucking hell” from Neville the second time it happened and accompanying laughter from the audience was gold.

“I guarantee my point is better than your one.” :smile:

Even Murph had to step in to save Molloy for a finish.

Great piece of interviewing and showed up Molloy for the egotistical arsehole he is.

13 Likes

Who wrote that script? :smiley:

Murph & Molloy on the same stage??

They’ve a new Murphy and incredible turn of events he’s an even bigger wanker

Ah right.

It was McIntryre I think on stage.

Nathan Murphy id say

1 Like

Could have easily listened away to Keano for another 2 hours. Box office.

4 Likes